RS RANK after winning

In the pregame the camera was moving around perfectly clear… then game time came and at the 40 it stops working. So strange how bugs work. Or just needs a good wipe.

I think this might be one of those deals where there are two cameras and software merges the two together. One of the cameras definitely needs to be wiped off.

I think this might be one of those deals where there are two cameras and software merges the two together. One of the cameras definitely needs to be wiped off.

I was just told that it is, indeed, a two-camera set-up but it's not just fog on the 2nd camera. There is a technical issue with it and it's too late to get that fixed so, unfortunately, it'll remain like this the rest of the game.

I can see both sides of this argument, both sides have points of validity.

Has Richland Springs been tested yet this season? In my opinion no.

But that ties into the other side of the argument being who wants to schedule RS in non-district?

Given all the success that Richland Springs has had I imagine its quite difficult for Burkhardt to fill his schedule.
You will need to explain to Yotes what being tested means. Lol

That’s a good possibility
As much as I like some of the other teams in East, there really is no other competition for that side of the bracket. Also, i watched it live and I could figure it out for myself, but could anyone else give more info on the first personal fouls that were called around the 40 yard line. It looked as if both sides were about to clear their benches. Were any players ejected?

Coach White had our Boys Ready to Play tonight . Everyone who was Doubting us will continue to do so . Unless you happen not to be there tonight we controlled the whole game except the first kick off . Refs made some bad calls on both sides of the ball . Cherokee stayed focus the whole game and pulled off the W . Richland will be lucky to see us again in the playoffs . I’m hoping we do see them again due to the fact we will have better refs in the playoffs . And won’t have an issue 45 them next time . Coach White should win Coach of the Year!!!

I bet you’re punching the air on this one tough
I bet you’re punching the air on this one tough guy!! 🤣
According to the person I talked to at RS, yes, it'll be broadcast on NFHS network. The countdown is still showing, too.

Wondering if they are going to issue a refund to all those who bought it . Heard it was bad

Back