RS RANK after winning

Why did Richland ban all broadcasts for the game tomorrow? They turned off NFHS, told 1A fan and sixmania they aren’t allowed to broadcast and told San Saba radio no as well. What’s the deal? Am I gonna have to get a baby sitter and drive to see the game?
So I got in trouble for this before and no mike I’m joking not trying to be rude!! Lol so I heard from a teacher last year that they told San Saba radio that rs was gonna do thier own broadcast kinda as a media class type deal and broadcast it themselves but that all fell through. And then after that idk I’ve asked several times why there not atleast letting someone do it and have gotten a couple vague answers from Uli not wanting the radio station to profit to the radio stations pissed cause of the way they were told they couldn’t do it ect but nothing solid! I used to listen to the games every week and all of a sudden it stopped I’m bummed like the rest usually have to listen to the other teams streaming of it when they play a team that does broadcast

So I got in trouble for this before and no mike I’m joking not trying to be rude!! Lol so I heard from a teacher last year that they told San Saba radio that rs was gonna do thier own broadcast kinda as a media class type deal and broadcast it themselves but that all fell through. And then after that idk I’ve asked several times why there not atleast letting someone do it and have gotten a couple vague answers from Uli not wanting the radio station to profit to the radio stations pissed cause of the way they were told they couldn’t do it ect but nothing solid! I used to listen to the games every week and all of a sudden it stopped I’m bummed like the rest usually have to listen to the other teams streaming of it when they play a team that does broadcast
It may not have been last year but when ever they stopped broadcasting in the last season or 2

So if you schedule Bastrop Tribe (a homeschool team) is that still the case?
That is a good Toy question. Bastrop Tribe Warriors looks like they are having a great season. You might want to play more established UIL programs in the future so the Toy can get an accurate value of true strength of schedule (if possible). The Toy has been somewhat erratic in my opinion, and I think the Toy has a difficult time with assessing private and homeschools strengths of schedule. Seeing the Tribe Warriors playing the Cherokee Indians would be an entertaining game.

W
That is a good Toy question. Bastrop Tribe Warriors looks like they are having a great season. You might want to play more established UIL programs in the future so the Toy can get an accurate value of true strength of schedule (if possible). The Toy has been somewhat erratic in my opinion, and I think the Toy has a difficult time with assessing private and homeschools strengths of schedule. Seeing the Tribe Warriors playing the Cherokee Indians would be an entertaining game.
Would Rankin, Sterling City and Calvert (2018-2020) be considered established programs?

I can see both sides of this argument, both sides have points of validity.

Has Richland Springs been tested yet this season? In my opinion no.

But that ties into the other side of the argument being who wants to schedule RS in non-district?

Given all the success that Richland Springs has had I imagine its quite difficult for Burkhardt to fill his schedule.

I can see both sides of this argument, both sides have points of validity.

Has Richland Springs been tested yet this season? In my opinion no.

But that ties into the other side of the argument being who wants to schedule RS in non-district?

Given all the success that Richland Springs has had I imagine its quite difficult for Burkhardt to fill his schedule.

While I see the point folks are trying to make, it's a bit of a silly argument. Regardless of who RS has played in non-district games, they still had to play, and beat, the best teams in the state in order to win all those championships. They would have had to play those exact same schools from district through the playoffs even if they played the top teams in the state before district, on their way to those championships. All the non-district games are just to get your team ready for district and playoffs. If you can get your team ready by playing weaker opponents week in and week out, then go for it. The point is, you can't dog a team for playing a weak schedule when they go ahead and win the state championship anyways.

If RS loses this week some will say it's because they weren't battle-tested...they weren't ready because they had a weak schedule. Maybe, though, just maybe, if it happens, it'll simply be because Cherokee is better and it wouldn't have mattered what RS did before tonight.

While it is true that getting accurate info from private schools is tougher, there are a lot of public schools that never quite get nailed down too. I think the biggest issue is just that there are so many teams that most teams never play similar opponents, or really don't even have a close connection (opponent wise). With 281 schools, not counting JV and out of state teams, and teams only playing 10 games, it'd be impossible for any system to not be erratic.

Dallas Lutheran and Tyler Heat are good football teams and their respective records reflect that. Too good for the former RS coach to schedule.
Oh I have no doubt they are good teams with good athletes maybe that’s why they’ve been on RS schedule. Yet after all these years hating on the RS schedule for this very reason and trying to portray private/homeschools as inferior. You have now changed your tune since they are on strawns schedule. Beat by one and slipped by another. You don’t know what an opponents record will be before you schedule them. Stop and just admit you were wrong for downing the private/homeschool sector of the state.

They toy is very confusing to me. Our schedule at Westbrook we went 4-1 with only loss was to GC in final pre season game and one of our wins is against Rankin with a tougher schedule then Rankin lol and they are ranked ahead of us. No disrespect to anyone because at the end of the day Rankings mean nothing.

Why did Richland ban all broadcasts for the game tomorrow? They turned off NFHS, told 1A fan and sixmania they aren’t allowed to broadcast and told San Saba radio no as well. What’s the deal? Am I gonna have to get a baby sitter and drive to see the game?
They didn’t tell San Saba radio “no”. San Saba radio chose to broadcast the SS game. Once again, not sure where you get your “facts” but they are wrong.

They toy is very confusing to me. Our schedule at Westbrook we went 4-1 with only loss was to GC in final pre season game and one of our wins is against Rankin with a tougher schedule then Rankin lol and they are ranked ahead of us. No disrespect to anyone because at the end of the day Rankings mean nothing.

I'm just as confused as anyone at some of the rankings from week to week but it can't be right all the time. The way it works is that it gives and takes away points based on games played an opponents played, then ranking goes based on ratings. Just so happened that the rating points Westbrook lost for losing to GC was too many to keep them ahead of Rankin. Also worth noting that if they played now Rankin would only be a 1 point favorite, which wouldn't be an absurd pick considering it was just a 1 point game last time.

Oh I have no doubt they are good teams with good athletes maybe that’s why they’ve been on RS schedule. Yet after all these years hating on the RS schedule for this very reason and trying to portray private/homeschools as inferior. You have now changed your tune since they are on strawns schedule. Beat by one and slipped by another. You don’t know what an opponents record will be before you schedule them. Stop and just admit you were wrong for downing the private/homeschool sector of the state.
It's true RS consistently schedules a powder puff schedule to protect their boys from injury but that is their choosing. If I point out that fact it shouldn't bother you. Do you lose bonus points somewhere when I do? Some private schools/homeschools are very competitive while most are not, just like the UIL teams. Read that again slowly. It's funny how you and Klaactu get jacked up when someone exposes your sacred cow. Where is your best bud Johnny South hiding? Strength of schedule should be given more weight in the Toy but it doesn't appear to be.

W

Would Rankin, Sterling City and Calvert (2018-2020) be considered established programs?
In football that is ancient history. Team's fortunes and rosters change from year to year and Bastrop is playing all private schools this season with the exception of McDade so schedule more competitive UIL teams if possible. Are you limited to who you can schedule?

@Texlonghorn75. I don’t know Johnny for the 100th time or klaactu.
I don’t get jacked up on anything. I do however like pressing you on this matter. Your very team is doing but once again you blindly look at it. You just can’t stand to see an RS post goto waste 😂
Refer to the post mike wrote. Maybe you turned another blind eye. Does it really matter.?.

Back