RS RANK after winning

In football that is ancient history. Team's fortunes and rosters change from year to year and Bastrop is playing all private schools this season with the exception of McDade so schedule more competitive UIL teams if possible. Are you limited to who you can schedule?
Limited to the teams willing to play us both home and away. Scrimmaged RS and Blum this year but hard to find takers in the public school ranks that are local willing to schedule H/A. Hence, having to travel 3.5 hours for scrimmages. Some public schools have travel limitations so they often will only schedule home games.

Last year we had two UIL teams drop us in the summer with new coaches (both were Top 50 in 2020) and picked up the 2021 TAPPS Div 1 Champion (Emery) and the TCAF (Wylie) Champion. Difficulty scheduling is a real problem for not just top UIL teams.

I doubt they follow through.

Maybe so, maybe no...all I know is that as of a little over an hour ago the plan was still to broadcast the game. Also worth mentioning that the person who told me that didn't just tell me right away. They had to find out then call me back. I don't think someone would call me back just to give me the wrong information.

Maybe so, maybe no...all I know is that as of a little over an hour ago the plan was still to broadcast the game. Also worth mentioning that the person who told me that didn't just tell me right away. They had to find out then call me back. I don't think someone would call me back just to give me the wrong information.
You must not know RS lmao

Back