RS RANK after winning

Hopefully he is ok and returns soon. Like I said I am all about D1, because thats where my kids play and have no interest really in the goings on over in D2 but I really wanted to see or hear this one because of all the talk about Cherokee. I could care less about RS and all the controversy but it's really hard to drive down and watch this when I'm working in Colorado.
You will hear about Cherokee all week long and how good we are . I’ve tried to warn everyone we were going to beat them . Hopefully now I’ve changed some minds .even when we had refs who couldn’t call a pee wee game but did there best to be fair on both sides we stayed focus . And pulled out a big win …

@Texlonghorn75
You can’t comment unless your team is above .500 please move along. Thank goodness they didn’t have DallasLutheran or TylerHeat might have been a real struggle.
Both Tyler HEAT and Dallas Lutheran would beat Richland Springs this season…. My Milford Bulldogs would beat them too! I see Dallas Lutheran has had a tough schedule, as they play on the road vs Union Hill next week… Tyler HEAT has been a great homeschool program for years.. winning a state title few years back, they’ve also played some public school teams and won against them this season…

Schedule my Bulldogs next season!! We would love to play the coyotes in regular season, Cervantes would welcome that “challenge”

GO DAWGS!

I was never an RS fan growing up but wow. Ethridge was the gold standard name around there. It’s only fitting he started the dynasty and his dad and brother end it.

@Mr.6 it had nothing to do with those teams i am very sure they are well coached and good teams. That was not the point I was making. Tex is always downing private/homeschool teams as being powderpuff and RS has them on the schedule. Yet strawn had those two team and lost one and barely escaped the other. Maybe you missed the point. I have argued often times they have better athletes and are a good test. So I don’t know why you interjected yourself into the convo.
I don’t mind playing the boodogs. They won their title on 2018 lol

At least RS v Cherokee last night didn't get as out of hand as Graham v Hirschi:

I can't stand, and am amazed that there are still blatant racial slurs on Social media.
Our JV boys got called some of this kind of things against Roby this week. Also against happy last year. It’s sad but it’s usually kids trying to be cool, but they have definitely heard it home in my opinion.

Both Tyler HEAT and Dallas Lutheran would beat Richland Springs this season…. My Milford Bulldogs would beat them too! I see Dallas Lutheran has had a tough schedule, as they play on the road vs Union Hill next week… Tyler HEAT has been a great homeschool program for years.. winning a state title few years back, they’ve also played some public school teams and won against them this season…

Schedule my Bulldogs next season!! We would love to play the coyotes in regular season, Cervantes would welcome that “challenge”

GO DAWGS!
And Vincent strikes again. Dallas Lutherans “tough schedule” only includes Union Hill. Everybody knows Strawn is down and the other private schools on their schedule are cake. Lutheran ain’t beating Richland Springs and neither is Tyler Heat everyone knows that. Keep dreaming proud “Milford” alum.

And Vincent strikes again. Dallas Lutherans “tough schedule” only includes Union Hill. Everybody knows Strawn is down and the other private schools on their schedule are cake. Lutheran ain’t beating Richland Springs and neither is Tyler Heat everyone knows that. Keep dreaming proud “Milford” alum.
Lol 😂 Milford is on your mind I see… Proud to be a Milford Bulldog!! I’m sure Milfordinsider can say the same..

GO DAWGS!!!

@Mr.6 it had nothing to do with those teams i am very sure they are well coached and good teams. That was not the point I was making. Tex is always downing private/homeschool teams as being powderpuff and RS has them on the schedule. Yet strawn had those two team and lost one and barely escaped the other. Maybe you missed the point. I have argued often times they have better athletes and are a good test. So I don’t know why you interjected yourself into the convo.
I don’t mind playing the boodogs. They won their title on 2018 lol
I misread your post, I thought you were saying private schools/homeschool were powderpuff.. honestly I use to think the same until last season, I think my Dawgs lost to like 2 of them, I forget the names of the teams but it was humbling… but I agree they are some quick and athletic kids and are a good test. It’s all fun and games. Lol

Only coaches know exactly how hard it is to schedule quality opponents in the pre season. Private or UIL , you still have to go out there and execute and win the game . Preseason is preseason… the real season starts when district rolls around ; When that time comes around you had better be ready.
Roll Dawgs

Back