RS RANK after winning

So when Richland Springs 45's Cherokee, will Richland Springs move up in the ranking?

Only The Toy can answer that question. What I'll say is that, if they win, their rating will go up. Whether their ranking goes up has too many other factors behind it to know the answer to that question.

If Cherokee wins by 1 how far will RS fall? If they win by 45 or more how much further will they fall?

I doubt Cherokee winning by 1 would change either team's rating too much but if they 45 RS, yeah, RS's rating would probably dip quite a bit.

Why did Richland ban all broadcasts for the game tomorrow? They turned off NFHS, told 1A fan and sixmania they aren’t allowed to broadcast and told San Saba radio no as well. What’s the deal? Am I gonna have to get a baby sitter and drive to see the game?

I doubt Cherokee winning by 1 would change either team's rating too much but if they 45 RS, yeah, RS's rating would probably dip quite a bit.
To me, rankings and ratings are irrelevant. What matters is that you win the last game of the season. Even if the Injuns were ranked #50, they would still give the Yotes a run for their money. Last season, the Injuns led the Yotes by a touchdown at halftime. The Yotes rallied in the 2nd half beating the Injuns 92 - 70. With seconds left in that game, the Yotes were near the endzone and took a victory formation to end it. Two seasons ago, the Yotes beat the Injuns 84 - 80. On any given day ...

So when Richland Springs 45's Cherokee, will Richland Springs move up in the ranking?
You got jokes !!!! And I’ll take 44 points all day long. Name the loot you would like to win . I’m game !!!

Attachments

• AEC69EA4-12DA-4600-B12A-AF454CE65396.jpeg
    AEC69EA4-12DA-4600-B12A-AF454CE65396.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 3
To me, rankings and ratings are irrelevant. What matters is that you win the last game of the season. Even if the Injuns were ranked #50, they would still give the Yotes a run for their money. Last season, the Injuns led the Yotes by a touchdown at halftime. The Yotes rallied in the 2nd half beating the Injuns 92 - 70. With seconds left in that game, the Yotes were near the endzone and took a victory formation to end it. Two seasons ago, the Yotes beat the Injuns 84 - 80. On any given day ...

Why would you quote me to say that? Someone asked a question and I gave an answer.

Furthermore, nobody says the rankings are perfect. Every single week there are upsets, and sometimes they are way off. The same thing happens with college and NFL rankings too yet people still like to see them. To me, it's fun to look at, and discuss.

Why would you quote me to say that? Someone asked a question and I gave an answer.

Furthermore, nobody says the rankings are perfect. Every single week there are upsets, and sometimes they are way off. The same thing happens with college and NFL rankings too yet people still like to see them. To me, it's fun to look at, and discuss.
It’s all for fun. It’s entertaining. It’s a catapult to some friendly (well mostly) trash talk. It’s something to look forward to each week. What it’s not is perfect. Nor is any other prediction of rankings. Keep doing what you do Mike. We appreciate it.

So seriously is there gonna be No Live streaming or radio broadcast of this game? I don't have a horse in the race in D2 but I really wanted to see this game or atleast listen to it if i could? I wanted to see Cherokee and what all the fuss is about.

So seriously is there gonna be No Live streaming or radio broadcast of this game? I don't have a horse in the race in D2 but I really wanted to see this game or atleast listen to it if i could? I wanted to see Cherokee and what all the fuss is about.

From what I understand, no, which is too bad. My plans to watch Benjamin tonight were shot and now my plans to at least listen to this one too. I'd like to take a mulligan on this week! 🙄

It’s true. RS lost their center from what the parents are saying on social media. Hopefully not for more than a week. Poor kids a senior. But regardless he’s out and there’s reason to believe they don’t want eyes on what’s about to happen.

It’s true. RS lost their center from what the parents are saying on social media. Hopefully not for more than a week. Poor kids a senior. But regardless he’s out and there’s reason to believe they don’t want eyes on what’s about to happen.
Hopefully he is ok and returns soon. Like I said I am all about D1, because thats where my kids play and have no interest really in the goings on over in D2 but I really wanted to see or hear this one because of all the talk about Cherokee. I could care less about RS and all the controversy but it's really hard to drive down and watch this when I'm working in Colorado.

Back