Rigdon v ethridge

Grayson has more drive to be great, more so than TE. And I'm talking about the future as well. Grayson is paving his way to a D1 scholarship. I don't know why, but I felt like TE was burned out after HS. That's why again I say I will take Chaka over TE. He has the drive and love for the game. Whoever said he hates football, you don't know what you are talking about. Say this and that, all you are doing is being a hater. Haters tend to hate on the greats.
Do you know TE personally? I don't think TE lacked the drive to be great. I don't know him personally, but the dude should have been a QB or played something on the offensive side of the ball at the college level. I believe at Sul Ross they had him on defense

Do you know TE personally? I don't think TE lacked the drive to be great. I don't know him personally, but the dude should have been a QB or played something on the offensive side of the ball at the college level. I believe at Sul Ross they had him on defense
I think what the missing component on the college career of TE was what the college coaches thought TE's best place to contribute to the team was. We can all talk at length about TE's abilities, but the coaches have the practical issue of turning those abilities into winning games. In this golden era of the transfer portal TE could have transferred until he found the right college team fit but life like football is a strange journey at best.

I know know him yes. He mentioned to me that there was a time when he was burned out with football. I don't know if that was right after HS or after Sul Ross. I agree that he would and could've been a great dual threat QB. Sul Ross was dumb if they didn't give him a shot at it.

Vicente Ramirez had 1 loss as well, last game in the state title vs Panther Creek...all when it was just one division (Brent Henderson also a stud on that Fort team who played college ball at UTEP)...though he wasnt the factor as a freshman that TE or Rigdon were

If there was only 1 division now Rigdon would only have 1 loss too. Gordon last year would have beat them and that's it and that's no guarantee. Woulda been a good game I think.
Oh Gordon is definitely a guarantee last year possibly even 45. Abbott I think would have beat them but would have been close . You can’t compare d1 and d2 because a lot of top 10 teams in d 1 can beat the d2 champs . Not always .

The thread is comparing athletes

What we do on here

TE had a better six man career than the GR

No criticism at all for either one

Both are all time athletes at this level

Back