Richland vs Milford

I looked it up and it looks like the last time the Coyotes were 45'd was in 1999 by Panther Creek. Been a long time, almost 20 years....

Congratulations to Milford on defeating the all mighty Richland Springs. However, their journey is not complete. I will say they have earned my respect as well as many around the great state of Texas. I will say it would be easier for me to admit this if the Milford fans on this website weren’t so cocky, but hey you were right. Congrats to the *deep sigh* DAWGS.

I knew from seeing Milford play how good Taron could be and the entire Milford team if they showed up and cared... but WOW!

Also... did anyone see Iredell 45ing Oakwood? Might just jump a bit in the rankings and make next week more interesting than what RS brought to the field!

I was sitting in the RS side tonight and got to see first hand why everyone complains about RS fans. While #3 from Milford was on the turf hurt, a grown man from RS yells, 'kick him in the balls Jerry.' No class.

3 was having a good time on the field dancing and making big plays. I hate that an adult would say that but that's what happened when teams lose. I know Richlands coaches and Milford players shared hugs and etc two great programs who respect each other. My Bulldogs played some defense tonight!

I'm glad I didn't go to the game. I didn't see the butt whipping coming that RS got. I'm sure both teams will meet again this time next year. Congrats to Milford.

smalltown":2gs0n6ph said:
I'm glad I didn't go to the game. I didn't see the butt whipping coming that RS got. I'm sure both teams will meet again this time next year. Congrats to Milford.

From the snapshot number I saw.. Milford will be going up to D1, so its not gonna happen in the playoffs next year.

That was a great all around game by Milford.
I wish both teams had been healthy but the way Milford came out I don’t think he would have made that much of a difference.

Back