Richland vs Milford

Today is the day! Milford is going to use every excuse on why they didn't win. Our boys are ready for tonight. It's going to get too rough for them bulldogs. Remember what I told you guys. Milford is going to have players asking for subs all night!

I was going to try and make the game tonight but it isn't going to happen. If RS was 100% healthy I would have to pick them to win but I'm not sure they will win now. Good luck to both teams.

Ive gone back n forth on this one.. the only one I have put the eyeball test on is Milford, and they are legit. TaRon Smith will be HARD to contain... and even if you do, he has one heck of an arm. I look forward to seeing how it turns out though and then the conversation turns to if Strawn can hang. I will tell you right nowthough, after seeing them a few times this season and how they played against Crowell last night, even maintaining thier composure when things got chippy, they are the real deal.

I listened to the Strawn game last night...which is nowhere near as good as seeing for sure, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know they dominated the Crowell team. Strawn will be hard to handle no doubt. And whoever wins the game tonight needs to be healthy and ready for a battle with the Greyhounds...all I can say is I'm glad my Tigers are in the other division.

Let me tell you guys about the atmosphere in Milford today! Everyone is staring at clocks waiting to head to Hamilton! Most have been wearing their playoff shirts since early this morning. This town has the same buzz that they had when Milford went on our state run a few years back. It's gonna be an absolute part in Hamilton Texas tonight! I don't know how well RS will travel but the Visitor side will be packed and rowdy tonight. Goodluck tonight Dawgs! Dawgs Roll

Longhorn85":3jtzlsho said:
Ive gone back n forth on this one.. the only one I have put the eyeball test on is Milford, and they are legit. TaRon Smith will be HARD to contain... and even if you do, he has one heck of an arm. I look forward to seeing how it turns out though and then the conversation turns to if Strawn can hang. I will tell you right nowthough, after seeing them a few times this season and how they played against Crowell last night, even maintaining thier composure when things got chippy, they are the real deal.

How did things get chippy against Crowell

Just tuned in, so I don't know what's transpired before I listened in, but right now it's Milford 42, RS 16. Two minutes before halftime.

I got no dog in this fight, all the smack talk got me interested in listenig in.
Curious as to why San Saba radio isn't broadcasting the game? At least all I was able to get was oldies music when I went to the live stream link.

Game over, Milford wins 62-16, third quarter.
To whoever said Milford is a one man team, that may be true, but the same can now be said about RS. Without the Tippie boy, they were mere mortals tonight.

Back