Richland Springs vs Sidney

Do ya know if Sidney is a young team? I heard that they were but not from really good source lol
Not sure. What exactly do you consider a young team.? Are we talking the whole squad as a TEAM is young or we talking the main starters are young? For instance I would say Gordon is a young team mainly because most of main starters to my knowledge are sophomores.

I think Arnie's annoyed. Sidney is not Gordon with all due respect to them. They should hold their heads high for taking RS to the end in a two score game. # 45 Strawn beat Sidney by 29, # Twenty RS won by 13.

Sidney returned 6/6 per DCTF.

Listening to the Gordon game the other night, on offense its which Reid gets the ball. No disrespect to the rest of the team, they are obviously great too. If anyone can stop those two, they might have a chance.

I think Arnie's annoyed. Sidney is not Gordon with all due respect to them. They should hold their heads high for taking RS to the end in a two score game. # 45 Strawn beat Sidney by 29, # Twenty RS won by 13.

Listening to the Gordon game the other night, on offense its which Reid gets the ball. No disrespect to the rest of the team, they are obviously great too. If anyone can stop those two, they might have a chance.
5111 I’m not sure how you get I’m annoyed I was asking a simple question on how he perceives a teams youth. Gordon was just a good example off the top of my head, a team I would consider young…..? I also stated that Sydney played a hell of a game earlier to tigger…I don’t know where you’re coming from? Good job strawn I guess.?

Sidney lost there stud in the 1st quarter vs Strawn. They have 1 senior on the team played jv all year. There starters are 3 juniors 3 sophomores. They had a jv for the first time in a long time this year. They got a new coach last year and the kids seem to have bought in. Great game tonight both teams played well sidney running back this his was first full game playing still not 100%. The future looks bright for this group. played great team ball.

Sidney lost there stud in the 1st quarter vs Strawn. They have 1 senior on the team played jv all year. There starters are 3 juniors 3 sophomores. They had a jv for the first time in a long time this year. They got a new coach last year and the kids seem to have bought in. Great game tonight both teams played well sidney running back this his was first full game playing still not 100%. The future looks bright for this group. played great team ball.
Should be tough next year for sure

So what’s up with Strawn?! They’ve come to life.. they went from 195(exaggeration) to a decent ranking. Even better I’m sure next week after the Trock win last night.

So what’s up with Strawn?! They’ve come to life.. they went from 195(exaggeration) to a decent ranking. Even better I’m sure next week after the Trock win last night.
Their losses have come to Crowell, Gordon, and Newcastle.

Gordon and Newcastle are both still alive, whereas Crowell was eliminated by a damn good Jayton team.

Strawn is physical and has been improving each week.

Gonna be a big ask to hang with the athletic team Jayton has this week.

Back