Rankings

That would be accusing Oz of complicity. That the toy is compromised. I doubt that.
No I preciate all Mike does.
Don’t watch too much NFL anymore. Collincaperidiot screwed that up. Do watch college but if you are not an east coast team notre dame Ohio state penn state maybe a few others, good luck with that. Midwest teams are not getting any love especially Texas teams. All political.
I think the “toy” is about as accurate as it’s gonna get. Not perfect, never has been, probably never will be. Just a tool. Makes it interesting to see whats up from week to week.

Maybe Azle Christian was a little over-rated as well. Went to the district showdown with FWCC, and they got blown out 54-8 one play into the third quarter. I got there one minute after the kick-off and Covenant was already up 6-0.
Then again, maybe Covenant is still a little under-rated. Azle has a solid team with three quality runners. They will be a hard out, come playoff time. Covenant was just hitting on all cylinders tonight. Especially in the first quarter, putting up 38 before Azle could kinda regroup a little.
I know people get on here and talk about Covenant not running and having a gimmick offense. But that passing attack is methodical. They just carve you up. I mean the quick game, Mid-range and deep. Briley can make all the throws and they have a deep and balanced receiving corp, led by Jewett. Yes, he gets the most targets, but the rest of that crew does plenty of damage as well..
They just take what you give them. They can drive it down the field 6 or 7 plays for a score, and then come back and hit the home run. It really is a treat to watch. It's like Mike Leach is coaching six-man.
Plus, their schedule clearly has paid off in preparing them for big games and a run into the playoffs. I plan to be at the Faustina-Covenant game in two weeks. That will be for the district title. Should be a good game.

You may want to check it out. I believe GC may have been missing some players.
I understand your sentiment. Did Van Horn have any players having to sit out? May got beat real good by Sterling City last December partly because their starting quarterback was hurt and didn't play. Injuries part of the game. Teammates have to take up the slack. Football like life isn't always fair.

Everything on the site works hand in hand now so unless the game exists in the system, it can't show up on the spreads.
I am confused. Saint Jo is playing Coolidge right? Do you have to have a location and time to have a spread? I know Water Valley and Lometa are playing but don’t have a time or location yet, but there is a spread. I’m not trying to be argumentative just wondering.

I am confused. Saint Jo is playing Coolidge right? Do you have to have a location and time to have a spread? I know Water Valley and Lometa are playing but don’t have a time or location yet, but there is a spread. I’m not trying to be argumentative just wondering.

No a date and time aren't necessary to add the game. I just, usually, don't add games until I have all the data because, at this time (unfortunately), I don't have a way to set a game's date/time as "TBD". When I was coding all this up I didn't think about games being added before their date/time were agreed upon.

Someone else added the Water Valley/Lometa game into the schedule with a date/time and a location of "TBD". That's why that game is showing up in the spreads. I didn't want to do that because I didn't want folks to start making plans for a specific day, then later realize the game is actually on another day.

All that said, I've added the Saint Jo/Coolidge game so the spread is there now. Please note that the game may not actually happen Friday at 7:30.

Nothing has been confirmed, but rumor is it will be Friday in Aledo at the Jr High field where we played Blum 2 years ago. Again, this is just hearsay and has not been confirmed. No time has been set either.

Back