Rankings

quote " . . . senseless dribble " un-quote

I would like to point out that the reference attributed to myself, 'fajitapete wrote:
This time don't languish in a thesaurus for so long. It sounds fake coming from you.'
is in error.

Since I no longer enjoy the company of ex-wife 1 or 2, there is no need to put words into my mouth.

PopeBurford":4b90wti1 said:
fajitapete":4b90wti1 said:
This time don't languish in a thesaurus for so long. It sounds fake coming from you.

My point validated

The only thing validated in this post is your complete inability to properly manipulate the quote function on this message board.

David1995":18bq967o said:
Turds don't have brains rainjack. That's why your an idiot

Wow. I certainly hope the "1995" beside your name stands for the year you were born and not the year you graduated high school.

What's a proper comeback to that display of logic? Something like "I know you are but what am I"?

rainjacktx":3rnce3f7 said:
You grossly over estimate my talents.

Rainboy, you are correct. I do over estimate you occasionally. You, on the other hand, hold the world record for over estimating your talents. And intelligence. And wittiness. ETC.

rainjacktx":3dmjj5d8 said:
Old Bearkat":3dmjj5d8 said:
rainjacktx":3dmjj5d8 said:
I'm an accountant.

Almost as bad as an engineer.....

Evidently you've never been to an accounting convention.
Wow, I can't even imagine the party that must be.
What genius decided to have an accounting convention?
Aren't their lives meaningless enough without putting them all together?
Wow, just wow!

hornkeeper12":3gyyucrg said:
Wow, I can't even imagine the party that must be.
What genius decided to have an accounting convention?
Aren't their lives meaningless enough without putting them all together?
Wow, just wow!

I'm not a normal accountant, but you have the rest of them pegged pretty well. I would never go to an accountant convention because I have been to enough tax seminars to know better.

Talking to accountants is almost as bad as talking to military people who are ate up with acronymitis.

rainjacktx":39msdq42 said:
David1995":39msdq42 said:

Wow. I certainly hope the "1995" beside your name stands for the year you were born and not the year you graduated high school.

What's a proper comeback to that display of logic? Something like "I know you are but what am I"?

I thought you said you were an accountant. That's someone that couldn't pass the CPA exam, right?

fajitapete":25tqofm6 said:
rainjacktx":25tqofm6 said:
David1995":25tqofm6 said:

I thought you said you were an accountant. That's someone that couldn't pass the CPA exam, right?

Never sat for it. Wound up buying a tax practice and giving my kids a life in a small town. Being a CPA would have prevented the best 14 years of my life.

So not so much "I couldn't pass" as it is grateful I was shown a different path.

This has been an amusing read. Rainjack is still being as ignorant & irritating as normal, but pete has stepped his game up. Keep up the good work pete.

CowboyP":1ifda61r said:
This has been an amusing read. Rainjack is still being as ignorant & irritating as normal, but pete has stepped his game up. Keep up the good work pete.

I'll give you irritating, but ignorant? Not even on my worst day.

rainjacktx":3ggafi9y said:
CowboyP":3ggafi9y said:

I'll give you irritating, but ignorant? Not even on my worst day.
Amigo, you are ignorant on your best day.

hornkeeper12":3m1rgbsu said:
Old Bearkat":3m1rgbsu said:
fajitapete":3m1rgbsu said:
Old Bearkat":3m1rgbsu said:
rainjacktx":3m1rgbsu said:
I'm an accountant.

Almost as bad as an engineer.....

But not so bad if you are a combat engineer

I'm a nuke, not a target builder.
Me too. Navy?

Civilian. I work for Westinghouse and am at Watts Bar working on Unit 2 startup. TVA decided 4 years ago to re-start construction on this unit after keeping it in mothballs for 26 years.

Old Bearkat":2gm8wtwq said:
Civilian. I work for Westinghouse and am at Watts Bar working on Unit 2 startup. TVA decided 4 years ago to re-start construction on this unit after keeping it in mothballs for 26 years.

So the safety and well being of millions of people and the environment is in OBK's hands? If he screws up, a large part of the nation will glow in the dark? That scares me a just a little. :)

oldfat&bald":3fq3r35c said:
Old Bearkat":3fq3r35c said:

So the safety and well being of millions of people and the environment is in OBK's hands? If he screws up, a large part of the nation will glow in the dark? That scares me a just a little. :)
Only a little? It terrifies me!

Back