Rankings

fajitapete":nmvkh5it said:
Is this how to win friends and influence people? Ever notice how you tend to be avoided in social situations? And I bet you thought it was BO.

Getting social etiquette advice from a numbers nerd. I'll be sure and file your fantastical advice in the appropriate receptacle.

hornkeeper12":k83653ib said:
I will have to agree with you on one point. (Don't get used to it). Kids do sometimes get on here, against the wishes of their coaches I'm sure. So let's try to keep that kind of language off of the board please. I know its hard, considering who your dealing with, and I understand the frustration, but let's keep it clean.

If it is truly that hard to keep from losing your cool, and wind up getting frustrated to the point that cursing is your only perceived recourse - all because of the rantings of an internet persona - perhaps you should reevaluate your own supposed mental prowess.

I can't figure out which is funnier: you thinking that I care if you agree with the truth, or the fact that you are sympathizing with one of the biggest morons I've seen on this board in the last 10 years.

SimplyPut":1jti5iqq said:
I'm not competing with you. I was defending myself from your post. My analogy was merely humor. You obviously didn't find it that way. Fine. Your probably not the only one. However, you basically called me ignorant for it. It was a joke dude. My very next post I even said, ok, seriously now . You are the very definition of a hypocrite. I have no use for you what so ever and feel very fortunate not to know you. As far as my brain capacity, I'm sure it is no match for yours. Congratulations, your a smart diickhead.

And that, ladies and gentlemen is called a meltdown. Be sure and teach your children the difference between the INTERNET and REALITY, or they could end up just like SimpleTon.

Meltdown? Your wrong. You don't know me and your arrogance is amazing. You are not capable of making me meltdown. I just don't care for you, I made that clear. I am through having discussions with you however. I'm sure you will gloat about how you put me in my place and you will be wrong again. It is even more simple than that, your just not worth my time. I am here because I love 6man football, and this site is a great source of it even if I have to overlook you.

rainjacktx":2d8npgig said:
fajitapete":2d8npgig said:
Is this how to win friends and influence people? Ever notice how you tend to be avoided in social situations? And I bet you thought it was BO.

Getting social etiquette advice from a numbers nerd. I'll be sure and file your fantastical advice in the appropriate receptacle.

I don't think an old Marine would be a total nerd........

SimplyPut":v25slo6z said:
Yes sarcasm, and yes just having fun. Sorry it wasn't satisfactory to you. Do you ever lighten up about anything? You have to be the biggest diickhead I have ever seen on this site.
L.M.A.O.... That is simplyput and well said!

Rainjack you only weigh 215? I thought that when goob dropped you in the toilet he pushed out at least 225-230. I guess you were a dropping of mcdonalds unprocessed meat and a few chicken nuggets. perhaps goob should eat at wingstop that way he can rainjackxL next time he plays king of the outhouse.

rainjacktx":35qjzxpt said:
fajitapete":35qjzxpt said:

That's a great idea, stick it where the sun don't shine

Old Bearkat":hynhm9yk said:
rainjacktx":hynhm9yk said:
fajitapete":hynhm9yk said:

Ol' rainjerk doesn't even have an inkling of who he's trash talking. Couldn't even begin to stand in the shadow. I could go on and easily vilify and debase this marginal excuse of a being but he attends to that with no required assistance.

Old Bearkat":2bsu0esq said:

I called him a 'numbers nerd'. It's nuanced, but there is a difference. From the "it takes one to know one" department, I'm an accountant.

David1995":2qvwseno said:
Rainjack's still mad about being from the outhouse drain dropped from goob's butt.

I've read your post four times. Three of them really slow. I have no clue what you are mumbling about.

PopeBurford":lnxy80ou said:
Old Bearkat":lnxy80ou said:
rainjacktx":lnxy80ou said:
fajitapete":lnxy80ou said:

Ol' rainjerk doesn't even have an inkling of who he's trash talking. Couldn't even begin to stand in the shadow. I could go on and easily vilify and debase this marginal excuse of a being but he attends to that with no required assistance.

"marginal excuse of a being"? LOLOLOLOL!!!! Tell me another one Buford. This time don't languish in a thesaurus for so long. It sounds fake coming from you.

rainjacktx":bq1nml16 said:
David1995":bq1nml16 said:
I've read your post four times. Three of them really slow. I have no clue what you are mumbling about.

And I suspect you read every thing slow... really slow. And yes you probably still don't have a clue... regardless of the number of times you re-read anything.

Back