Westbrook and the rankings.

Nervous Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Knox city knowing they have to play Westbrook later in the season after last night.

Congrats on last night's game Westbrook!

Question, who is #9 for WB? I l know there's a lot of talent just now getting to step up. But a few times in both games I've heard just his number called out on offensive & defensive plays.

Certainly not that big of a deal when you're getting commentators who've "lived" 6-Man football; thanks Wildcat Nation Sports Broadcast for doing great job! Just wondering about #9.

Question, who is #9 for WB? I l know there's a lot of talent just now getting to step up. But a few times in both games I've heard just his number called out on offensive & defensive plays.

Certainly not that big of a deal when you're getting commentators who've "lived" 6-Man football; thanks Wildcat Nation Sports Broadcast for doing great job! Just wondering about #9.
Aiden Sullivan is #9 great kid, he was so tiny when we coached him in youth and has grown in to a stout young man, very proud of him. And thank you for listening I’m one of the guys doing it and we are having a blast with it.

Just A great Kid who has had to sit and wait his turn! Has played special teams! Last 3 years and some offense with defense! Coaching with Wildcats5421! I wouldn't have ever guessed he would be as big as he is! I am the other Broadcastor along side Wildcat5421! We are Westbrook Alum who played at Westbrook!

Aiden Sullivan is #9 great kid, he was so tiny when we coached him in youth and has grown in to a stout young man, very proud of him. And thank you for listening I’m one of the guys doing it and we are having a blast with it.
OK, I did hear you guys talk about a player you were proud of who had grown into a stout young man; just missed his name.

You & Stch330117? Ya'll are more excited about your team live than you are on here. Who'd thought? Keep it up!

New kid from Seymour who’s dad Westbrook hired last week must be pretty good?
Haha. The kid is a good athlete. He. Is a great kid and will be a great person in life. That being said. If you actually watched Westbrook play, you would realize how many weapons they have. When you have 10-12 kids that can come in and make plays. That’s pretty special.

Back