Saint Jo

TheWesp

Six-man pro
Well well well I see that Saint Josephines has made their hire! Guess they missed out on Wesp! Taking ole boy from Throckmarten is not a bad hire. I hear he’s lifting as much as coach Matlock at Westbrook!

They took a bit of a gamble going without an outside hire! I would’ve bet a lot of money on it being myself or one of the much more qualified coaches on staff! Coach Hance will do a great job I’m sure! Especially in that cupcake district the UIL blessed them with!

As for me, I’m currently still looking for a big time head coaching gig and a place to settle down. I’m tired of driving around all West Texas helping these coaches out when I should be getting all the benefits myself! The head cooch job at Balmorhea is still very appealing! You other school districts out there feel free to PM me your salaries for an experienced six man guru like myself!

Thanks fellas!

Dang it! Me and Sweet T sure was hoping you would get that job. Sweet T had already pick out his favorite vest to wear to the press conference when they hired you.

Well well well I see that Saint Josephines has made their hire! Guess they missed out on Wesp! Taking ole boy from Throckmarten is not a bad hire. I hear he’s lifting as much as coach Matlock at Westbrook!

They took a bit of a gamble going without an outside hire! I would’ve bet a lot of money on it being myself or one of the much more qualified coaches on staff! Coach Hance will do a great job I’m sure! Especially in that cupcake district the UIL blessed them with!

As for me, I’m currently still looking for a big time head coaching gig and a place to settle down. I’m tired of driving around all West Texas helping these coaches out when I should be getting all the benefits myself! The head cooch job at Balmorhea is still very appealing! You other school districts out there feel free to PM me your salaries for an experienced six man guru like myself!

Thanks fellas!
Laurence Fishburne Pop GIF by ABC Network

Thanks fellas!
St. Jo missed out on a lot of potential from the Wesp. I would’ve bet a lot of $$$ he could turn that program into a powerhouse. Great numbers in the program there. Although I hate Wesp got passed up, I’m sure Coach Hantz can get the panthers rolling this next season. Best of luck to St.Jo next year.

St. Jo missed out on a lot of potential from the Wesp. I would’ve bet a lot of $$$ he could turn that program into a powerhouse. Great numbers in the program there. Although I hate Wesp got passed up, I’m sure Coach Hantz can get the panthers rolling this next season. Best of luck to St.Jo next year.
As young as Coach Hantz is, he has already forgot more than Wesp, aka wuss, knows.

As young as Coach Hantz is, he has already forgot more than Wesp, aka wuss, knows.
Somebody needs to put you in a home already old man! Coach Hance may be a good coach, but I HIGHLY doubt he has as much six man knowledge as myself! Bottom cat is right, I had big things planned for Saint Jo!

It’ll be just like my playing days, 10 years from now they’ll be looking back thinking about what could have been had they just hired TheWesp!

Back