Westbrook challengers?!?

I think tonights Westbrook/Rankin clash was good for all of D1. It showed that the Wildcats can be challenged and it may not be a guarantee they make it back to state. The game with Jonesboro and tonights 1 point win over Rankin show us their not invincible.

Conversely, this shows the mark of a very good football team! Coach Matlock has his team battled tested by top competiton through the first three weeks. No can say they've played a tougher schedule than Westbrook to this point.

In summation, Westbrook is still the team to beat, could very well go back to back, but they are gonna get everyone's best shot for the rest of the year.

I think tonights Westbrook/Rankin clash was good for all of D1. It showed that the Wildcats can be challenged and it may not be a guarantee they make it back to state. The game with Jonesboro and tonights 1 point win over Rankin show us their not invincible.

Conversely, this shows the mark of a very good football team! Coach Matlock has his team battled tested by top competiton through the first three weeks. No can say they've played a tougher schedule than Westbrook to this point.

In summation, Westbrook is still the team to beat, could very well go back to back, but they are gonna get everyone's best shot for the rest of the year.
I agree and we’ve said all year there will be challengers!! Much respect for Rankin.

Agree, that was a heck of a game.

Back