Benjamin: Will Anyone Challenge?

Redraider092

Six-man fan
Now that we are three games into the season we should be seeing teams separating themselves. For those who follow the game inside and out, is there any DII team, or heck even DI, that's going to present a challenge for Benjamin? To me, it doesn't seem there is but I also am not familiar enough with some of the top ranked teams in areas I don't see. Curious to see other's thoughts.

As of this moment, I'm going to say that Crowell is the best team left on their schedule and hopefully does challenge them....

As for D2 as a whole. Jayton poses the biggest threat imo.

As for a D1 team, all 4 top ranked teams (Westbrook, Knox City, Gordon and Abbott) would all give Benjamin problems.

Well I gues D1 won’t give them a challenge since it’s all D2 left on their schedule.

Benjamin if they played any of the top 10 in D1 would have tougher competition. I don’t see them walking through KC or WB. I think they would take care of Gordon or Abbott pretty easy.

I’m curious to see how Crowell handles them? Also curious Benjamin vs Jayton matchup in the playoffs.

Well I gues D1 won’t give them a challenge since it’s all D2 left on their schedule.

Benjamin if they played any of the top 10 in D1 would have tougher competition. I don’t see them walking through KC or WB. I think they would take care of Gordon or Abbott pretty easy.

I’m curious to see how Crowell handles them? Also curious Benjamin vs Jayton matchup in the playoffs.
Their defense has a bad leak. Halfway decent teams are scoring 30ish points a game. That’s a problem. Benjamin could just volunteer to play D1 next year. The new re-alignment is in the spring. Just saying. I bet the greatest player to ever walk on a sixman football field finds a new team for his senior year. Mustangs should enjoy the rent-a-champion while they still have it.

No team in DII can hang. The Crowell game will be over at halftime or early into the 3rd. Jayton might give Benjamin a bit of a game for a quarter but then Rigdon will turn it on and it'll be basketball time for the Jaybirds.

No team in DII can hang. The Crowell game will be over at halftime or early into the 3rd. Jayton might give Benjamin a bit of a game for a quarter but then Rigdon will turn it on and it'll be basketball time for the Jaybirds.
Disagree completely with this statement.Benjamin has Rigdon. The team from Oglesby has a whole team full of athletic studs not just one great player.

Their defense has a bad leak. Halfway decent teams are scoring 30ish points a game. That’s a problem. Benjamin could just volunteer to play D1 next year. The new re-alignment is in the spring. Just saying. I bet the greatest player to ever walk on a sixman football field finds a new team for his senior year. Mustangs should enjoy the rent-a-champion while they still have it.
Slow down racehorse !!! That would be impossible for the greatest player to play another down . R.I.P. Manuel Beltran . 2nd of all there is a guy call Tyler who once played in Richland Springs . Neither of them Chased a ring just saying !!!

85 shut your mouth don’t be telling everyone we are friends are you trying to get me killed ? Thanks Bubba !!!
You’re still alive after almost 40 years. You’ll be fine. We’re getting old Bubba can’t remember where I am most days but I remember y’all kicking that ball to me. Lol.

You’re still alive after almost 40 years. You’ll be fine. We’re getting old Bubba can’t remember where I am most days but I remember y’all kicking that ball to me. Lol.
Why didn’t you run me over instead of running away from me ? Her was smart that night . I should have broken your leg in the 1st quarter . Cuz that was your night lucky@&$”. You saved your team that night . Still to this day I break a Turkey leg in half at thanksgiving thinking of u . Lol

Back