Benjamin: Will Anyone Challenge?

Disagree completely with this statement.Benjamin has Rigdon. The team from Oglesby has a whole team full of athletic studs not just one great player.
Yes Rigdon is definitely the best player on that team. Without him they'd be nothing more than average. But the 2 Hayes boys are pretty damn good too. The youngest one may be the fastest kid on the team.

It's not a 1 man show up there in Benjamin but without that 1 man there would be no show.

It’s so funny to hear the “Benjamin has one player” cry when you haven’t watched film or been to a game this year. Obviously.
Since you get so offended by this Im gonna assume your not a Rigdon which means you must be a Hayes. At least we know why your bias is so strong now.

It’s so funny to hear the “Benjamin has one player” cry when you haven’t watched film or been to a game this year. Obviously.
Benjamin was average, That is a Fact, and ranked what bottom 20 or so 2 years ago. The minute it was official that The ONE was there from Strawn they get a #1 Ranking. They practically handed it to Benjamin on a silver platter because of 1 player, 6 other guys on the field and they didn't get handed #1, they did it because of 1 kid.
That my friend screams "1 Man Team"
And it still holds true, not to take anything away from the other players but take him out of the equation and they are back to Good/Average and wouldn't dare step away from their cake walk schedule then, and you would go back to hiding under a rock. Because before He moved to Benjamin half the state didn't even know their name.

Count me In on that 🙋‍♂️. Except I had heard the name Westbrook and they were living under a rock the last 18 not 20. It’s just a joke ole wildcat but here we are wildcat chest poked out as far as can be. Lol. What Westbrook they did do is hire a great coach and his program he’s put in place is working. Just pulling the cats tail.

Count me In on that 🙋‍♂️. Except I had heard the name Westbrook and they were living under a rock the last 18 not 20. It’s just a joke ole wildcat but here we are wildcat chest poked out as far as can be. Lol. What Westbrook they did do is hire a great coach and his program he’s put in place is working. Just pulling the cats tail.
I agree with that. Great Coach and great kids turned our program around. And everyone knows it was not an overnight success. Coach Matlock and his staff have built this program up brick by brick to what it is today.

dad and son went shopping around Texas this summer just so happened they did not encounter a school that either they wanted to go to or the school denied them being there so they stuck around again, Hell, they just might pull it off again this year D2 is up for grabs.

dad and son went shopping around Texas this summer just so happened they did not encounter a school that either they wanted to go to or the school denied them being there so they stuck around again, Hell, they just might pull it off again this year D2 is up for grabs.
Benjamin will run the table again as long as Rigdon is still there and healthy. Theres no might about it.

Benjamin was average, That is a Fact, and ranked what bottom 20 or so 2 years ago. The minute it was official that The ONE was there from Strawn they get a #1 Ranking. They practically handed it to Benjamin on a silver platter because of 1 player, 6 other guys on the field and they didn't get handed #1, they did it because of 1 kid.
That my friend screams "1 Man Team"
And it still holds true, not to take anything away from the other players but take him out of the equation and they are back to Good/Average and wouldn't dare step away from their cake walk schedule then, and you would go back to hiding under a rock. Because before He moved to Benjamin half the state didn't even know their name.
You haven’t watched any film or games this year. That’s sad to hear, yet you still keep crying making up falsities for your comrades to hear. Come watch and wake up. You or your 1a mediocre team doesn’t care as much as that 1 kid alone. I’ve grown up around the game watched the best of the best and the worst of the worst. Nobody knew any 1a school before they were good unless you old heads were on here bragging about them being the best when that’s clearly not the case. You guys stick to being buddy buddy and up here in north Texas we will stick to beating everyone who wasn’t afraid of being put on a schedule. I’m really done here there is plenty of proof for all my claims. Don’t pm me telling me you’re trying to sanction a division 1 vs division 2 game. You aren’t the UIL and for your own sake and pride that should never happen. Knox City beating Westbrook should never have attested to how good KC was, that should open your eyes to how wide open the door is in d1 there isn’t a real difference between #1 through #20. Just different levels.

You haven’t watched any film or games this year. That’s sad to hear, yet you still keep crying making up falsities for your comrades to hear. Come watch and wake up. You or your 1a mediocre team doesn’t care as much as that 1 kid alone. I’ve grown up around the game watched the best of the best and the worst of the worst. Nobody knew any 1a school before they were good unless you old heads were on here bragging about them being the best when that’s clearly not the case. You guys stick to being buddy buddy and up here in north Texas we will stick to beating everyone who wasn’t afraid of being put on a schedule. I’m really done here there is plenty of proof for all my claims. Don’t pm me telling me you’re trying to sanction a division 1 vs division 2 game. You aren’t the UIL and for your own sake and pride that should never happen. Knox City beating Westbrook should never have attested to how good KC was, that should open your eyes to how wide open the door is in d1 there isn’t a real difference between #1 through #20. Just different levels.
B6u0P_TCcAAgQia.jpg

The kid at Knox city would have been icing on the cake just sayin 12 miles away, im pretty sure someone went knocking on the door at Knox, good place to start shopping this past summer

Back