Prayers for Westbrook

I just had a call that Westbrook had some fans going home from the game that were in a wreck involving a semi truck. I don’t want to speculate on injuries or anything but praying for all involved! One thing that this “family” does amazingly is lift schools & communities up together in prayer when things like this happen! 🙏🏼 🙏🏼
Praying for all involved from Jonesboro

Just as an update...... 5 of the 8 Westbrook people have been released. We have one in rehab and the other two young ladies have improved very well. Coach Matlock's daughter got moved to her room this morning and was also able to get some ice chips last night which she was very excited about. The youngest one and i will not put her name on here just out of respect for the family regained some feeling in her leg and wiggled her toes yesterday which is a massive deal. She has several cervical and thoracic fractures and damage to the ligaments that support those vertebrae, but no damage to the spinal cord. Guys when i ran up on this scene i am telling you if you were there and not a believer in Christ then you were when you walked away. I can not begin to describe the scene and try very hard not to think of it but it made everyone there realize how little the game of football truly is. But we are just so thankful that all of our people are with us today as we are all family . Continued prayers for the Man that lost his life that night in the Water hauler truck.

#WESTBROOKSTRONG

Just as an update...... 5 of the 8 Westbrook people have been released. We have one in rehab and the other two young ladies have improved very well. Coach Matlock's daughter got moved to her room this morning and was also able to get some ice chips last night which she was very excited about. The youngest one and i will not put her name on here just out of respect for the family regained some feeling in her leg and wiggled her toes yesterday which is a massive deal. She has several cervical and thoracic fractures and damage to the ligaments that support those vertebrae, but no damage to the spinal cord. Guys when i ran up on this scene i am telling you if you were there and not a believer in Christ then you were when you walked away. I can not begin to describe the scene and try very hard not to think of it but it made everyone there realize how little the game of football truly is. But we are just so thankful that all of our people are with us today as we are all family . Continued prayers for the Man that lost his life that night in the Water hauler truck.

#WESTBROOKSTRONG
Thanks for the update. Continued prayers for all.

Back