Benjamin: Will Anyone Challenge?

Oh quit being a snowflake and just admit it was wrong. Are you capable of doing that . I don’t anyone piling on for me buttercup. I can handle any intelligent conversation or debate but some folks are clearly handicapped in the intellect department. Bye
More insults! How hypocritical. Get mad at a ‘sign’ for being insulting and retort insults in return.

Benjamin: Will Anyone Challenge?
Bottom line it would take a team with 6 exceptional athletes on both sides of the ball to even have a shot. Tyler Ethredge's one loss in 4 years was to a Throckmorton team with exceptional athletes.​

How do you know this, what is the injury?
I watched the video stream, don’t want to speculate but just based off the video stream maybe some sort of ankle injury. It happened when he went up for a INT, no contact involved. Happened in the first half and he didn’t play the rest of the game. On another note, this was the first game I’ve watched Benjamin this year and Keagan Hayes (not sure that’s spelled correctly) is a handful in his own right based off this one game stream I’ve watched. Prayers for a speedy recovery for Rigdon, hope it wasn’t too serious. For anyone who thinks that Benjamin is done without him on the field, you better think twice bc K. Hayes is definitely a weapon!

Benjamin will not win one game next season
So your saying they will be like Loraine this year? Last year Benjamin wasn’t supposed to win a game this year according to the forums, yet here we are. I pick Benjamin and Knox City winning state (both from Knox County) and would love to see a fun game after the season between the 2 just for fun. Battle of HWY 6

I do agree the defense was a little disappointing earlier in the season however it has been improving in the ongoing weeks and I think will be pretty solid by time playoffs start.

I watched the video stream, don’t want to speculate but just based off the video stream maybe some sort of ankle injury. It happened when he went up for a INT, no contact involved. Happened in the first half and he didn’t play the rest of the game. On another note, this was the first game I’ve watched Benjamin this year and Keagan Hayes (not sure that’s spelled correctly) is a handful in his own right based off this one game stream I’ve watched. Prayers for a speedy recovery for Rigdon, hope it wasn’t too serious. For anyone who thinks that Benjamin is done without him on the field, you better think twice bc K. Hayes is definitely a weapon!
Kids got an arm for sure I watched them earlier in the season and was pretty impressed myself

Keegan Hayes is really good. I watched them on their YouTube broadcast last night. The speed they possess is quite frightening. With a healthy Rigdon & Hayes it is going to be a very tall task to stop them. Defensively I liked what i saw from Tallon Hayes & Will Pierce.

I would like to see Benjamin vs Jayton personally.

Rigdons jersey got torn in the first half and he switched from 1 to15. On the YouTube broadcast you can clearly hear the stadium announcer state this. No Williams or Josia for Loraine so we still haven't seen the team they can potentially be.

Rigdons jersey got torn in the first half and he switched from 1 to15. On the YouTube broadcast you can clearly hear the stadium announcer state this. No Williams or Josia for Loraine so we still haven't seen the team they can potentially be.
What’s bad is people are going to over look Loraine and those two will come back and that changes things completely when they do. That district is awful so even without them they will win that district and then maybe get healthy for the playoffs and they could cause some big problems.

What’s bad is people are going to over look Loraine and those two will come back and that changes things completely when they do. That district is awful so even without them they will win that district and then maybe get healthy for the playoffs and they could cause some big problems.
They lost some great players to graduation but should have still been a challenge for most teams. The injuries combined with a tough schedule has led to the being winless so far. If they get healthy they could possibly make some playoff noise

So your saying they will be like Loraine this year? Last year Benjamin wasn’t supposed to win a game this year according to the forums, yet here we are. I pick Benjamin and Knox City winning state (both from Knox County) and would love to see a fun game after the season between the 2 just for fun. Battle of HWY 6

I do agree the defense was a little disappointing earlier in the season however it has been improving in the ongoing weeks and I think will be pretty solid by time playoffs start.
Dummy Alert 🚨 Dummy Alert 🚨
The Benjamin Mustangs defense gave up less than seven points a game last year. This year they are playing with four new starters and the first two coming off the bench is a freshman and a foreign kid. They are giving up less than 20 points to some teams that are averaging over 50. I saw two post, one said the defense had a bad leak. Now I’m reading your dumb comment. I had lunch with Mr. Rigdon in Abilene this morning and he stated as long as they are talking negative about Benjamin’s defense it’s a good thing. Just for the record I didn't know Grayson Rigdon has been a guest for the coaches at the University of Arizona, The University of Texas Tech, and New Mexico State University. I hope his injury heals quick. Coach Still said Tyler Ethridge is the Goat.
It’s sad how many people on this website hate the Rigdon family.

I heard that he broke his ankle

I heard that he broke his ankle
Rigdons jersey got torn in the first half and he switched from 1 to15. On the YouTube broadcast you can clearly hear the stadium announcer state this. No Williams or Josia for Loraine so we still haven't seen the team they can
Yep. Loraine is still down 3 or 4 players from the first scrimmages when they looked a lot like last years team. They should be in better health come district play and playoffs.

This is where the Benjamin got injured
Hope he is okay.
Did everyone see at the end of the game and both teams gathering in a circle to pray and every Loraine shook number 15's hand.
Yes. Both teams have really good kids. Last year they got a bad rap on here after that first game, but it was the biggest game that most of those kids had ever played.
#1 vs #2 that night.
I think Loraine does this after every game if the opponent is agreeable.

Back