Benjamin: Will Anyone Challenge?

Daddys money or is it Oilfield money?
Meme Think GIF

Ware played the whole game. It’s Roberts #20 the other back and defense I’ve end that didn’t play the entire game. Roberts goes out in the :rd or 4th drive fro Westbrook. He takes a hit to the back of the leg. If I recall correctly he comes back in maybe a play or two before coach sets him down for good. I also want to say WB had a 2 touchdown lead at that point. This is also the game game WB only made 1 or 2 extra points and that hurts in this type of match up.

Strawn was a really good team and to beat them you have to be healthy and mistake free. It was a fun game to watch.
WB jumped all over Strawn in the first quarter and it appeared to be a blow out in the making then the game turned some and Strawn got its act together. The two long touchdown passes late in the game for Strawn made the difference in the outcome, otherwise it would have been a who scores last wins type of game.

Yea I was surprised the sign was allowed to hang, at WB it would have never happened.

It’s fuel to the fire. Reminds me of a time last year when a player (not naming the school) was interviewed and he said “WB better be ready next time” and the next game WB beat them by 50 points. I think you could sing “We ready, We ready. We ready for y’all” haha
The way you talk about the fine folks at Jonesboro after their cheerleaders make signs, I sure hope Westbrook’s hands are ALWAYS clean….

Mustangs playing a finally healthy Loraine from what I hear. Aj Williams back in the mix will definitely shake some things up. Literally the kid is shifty. Hope the kids keep their heads and have a good game tomorrow!
he is definitely a difference maker, if he keeps his head in the game he is tough to stop. Any word on #12 he is also a starter that hasn't seen the field at all this year I don't believe, big strong kid who is also the kicker... or was last year.

The sign was funny, it just added fuel to the fire, kind of like the Rankin QB's interview before the playoff game last year when he said on the news...." Westbrook better be ready" lol, I really enjoy Rankins broadcasts on youtube I wonder why they have not put the last 2 matchups on their channel.

Watch out, if you say anything derogatory or call him on his actions he’ll accuse you of being jealous of his team’s success.
I think you got the wrong person. I don’t recall ever saying someone is jealous of our team.

I agree the sign is comical. The sign got brought up and somebody said there was no proof it. All I did was show proof. Haha

All I’m saying is if you are going to make signs like that maybe you should prepare better for the game. WB rolled right over Jonesboro in a good ole country butt whoopin. Lol

I think you got the wrong person. I don’t recall ever saying someone is jealous of our team.

I agree the sign is comical. The sign got brought up and somebody said there was no proof it. All I did was show proof. Haha

All I’m saying is if you are going to make signs like that maybe you should prepare better for the game. WB rolled right over Jonesboro in a good ole country butt whoopin. Lol
🤣 "you can't prove it; won't hold up in court," just seemed like where their argument was headed.

Then the dang sign appears. 🤣

Im really thinking wildcatfan4 thinks the jonesboro coaching staff made the sign 😅
Nope. I never said they did. All I’m saying is if you want to talk the talk you better be able to walk the walk.

I will say one more time for the offended people….. the sign was brought up by someone else and someone else claimed there was no proof of the sign.. I simply posted the sign….. hahaha this conversation is becoming more comical than the sign or the WB vs Jonesboro score hahaha

do you think the coaches and players used their game film prepping time to make this sign? or are you expecting the senior girls (or whoever made the sign) to get more film study for the game?
Well maybe the senior girls should watch the film and play next time and then they might not get 45 rule .

Well maybe the senior girls should watch the film and play next time and then they might not get 45 rule .
Keep ‘em coming! Show those colors. Where are your cronies to pile on now? No one can say anything on this site without your krew attacking them. But yes, it’s because we’re ALL jealous, that’s what it is.

Keep ‘em coming! Show those colors. Where are your cronies to pile on now? No one can say anything on this site without your krew attacking them. But yes, it’s because we’re ALL jealous, that’s what it is.
Oh quit being a snowflake and just admit it was wrong. Are you capable of doing that . I don’t anyone piling on for me buttercup. I can handle any intelligent conversation or debate but some folks are clearly handicapped in the intellect department. Bye

Back