Westbrook and the rankings.

WB, Knox City and Rankin are definitely playing some tough games early on. I’m a believer in that type of scheduling. I know scheduling is difficult and sometimes you may not get what you really wanted but these three team’s definitely are being tested early. Good luck to all. Go May Go.
Trial by fire for all of those teams! They’ll be battle tested when things start to really matter! I just hope the injury bug doesn’t hit anyone too hard. I know Rankin lost a big piece against BV, looked like broken arm. I always want to see the everyone healthy when those top teams square off but unfortunately that’s part of the game and depth has a lot to do with how seasons go year after year.

Trial by fire for all of those teams! They’ll be battle tested when things start to really matter! I just hope the injury bug doesn’t hit anyone too hard. I know Rankin lost a big piece against BV, looked like broken arm. I always want to see the everyone healthy when those top teams square off but unfortunately that’s part of the game and depth has a lot to do with how seasons go year after year.
That’s the other side of scheduling argument. I see it both ways but prefer to play best available early. Sure makes it easy to spot issues that need some attention. But no doubt injuries are the downside.

Back