Preseason predictions

Hey QB, if you don't like it then oh well. Maybe we need a safe zone so some of you can go sit in if your feelings get hurt.

Yes Shortround, I have heard from people close to the program that Summit might not be as solid as last year, I am hoping they will keep rising, so we will see. And yes what TAPPS did was very unfortunate for the schools that said NO to a merger, but WHAT DO I KNOW!

BEAR

I have heard from some people that Baytown has the numbers this year and will have a team that is on the same level or better than last year. If that is the case they could make a deep run after being one of the top teams in Div I last year.

game traveler....
safe zone?? your funny. maybe you should open your eyes and check the title of this thread.
PRESEASON PREDICTIONS!!
would you like me to start another thread for you?
here is a title for starters..
I AM UPSET BECASUE MY FREE RIDE TO DISTRICT CHAMPS IS OVER...ANYONE ELSE CARE TO JOIN THE PITY PARTY
at the end of the day the best play the best so whats the problem?
quit sulking and lets talk football.

Cougar I have heard mixed things on Baytown. I heard they were low on numbers and lost tons of seniors but I have also heard they have a talented group behind them as well. I believe they were in the semifinals last year so thats gotta say something..

Shortround i am pretty sure summit lost quite a few seniors but bring back martin which will be a solid foundation. The wells boy was a stud defensive player and a tough loss for sure. Should be interesting to see how coach Martin makes adjustments using the freshman and sophomore.

If you have noticed third string QB, I am talking about football. I don't have a dog in this fight. I don't give two turds heather or not TAPPS and its SLAPPY league combine all the districts. Oh and let me blow your mind. Division 2 will split into two playoff brackets small school and big school you slap stick.....so let's water it down even more. The point is some teams got screwed over.....period! Which in turn screws other teams they were playing....period! So go throw your football in the backyard uncle Rico! I gave my predictions and sure go ahead start my thread for me cause I don't care who wins district. I will start yours for you....BACK UP HAS BEENS WHO WANT EVERYONE TO GET A TROPHY CAUSE I COULDNT WIN ONE!

Give me a break what a joke.....TAPPS and THEQB

Sullivan Bear Floyd

Prickly Bear

no we resort to name calling. lol
btw I never had a complaint about the district so why would I want everyone to win a trophy?
thats your problem. no dog in the fight? yea yea yea
I simply want to know what predictions we all have for division 2.
btw did you call the guy and talk to him? he gave you his number. maybe you can get the explanation on what went on.

No Mr. TAPPS I didn't call him. I don't need to call him because I know what decision he made. i don't have to call him to know he screwed people because I have talked to those who have been screwed and they are feeling sore in the backside. The one that didn't come out mad was the Dallas area coach Flavor Flav, because one he got a weaker district and got his schedule filled. Guess no one wanted to play him so he had to harass the league to combine. I know the excuse is reclassification but TAPPS lets teams in in the middle of two year classifications. They had a two team district in I believe it was 2013.....and they didn't add teams or combine a district , so it leaves me to believe from my sources inside and outside far and wide from my connections that it was for the benefit of one team because the others said no but there wasn't a vote cause their was no appeal. Well if I were the other teams and I have talked to them cause it's public you can call and talk to them.....they should appeal the descision but oh wait the benefactor is on the AEC BOARD. Darn! The same benefactor that said HELL NO to letting a team out of their district years ago. Anyone know who that team was....my sources couldn't confirm it 100%.

Boohoo he don't like the name calling!!!!!....TEAR! It's entertainment QB! Deal with it!

I guess the TAPPS guy got reamed at work and had to delete his posts so Uncle Rico is probably him....is that right?

Sullivan "prickly bear" Floyd

Also I do have a viable question for QB/yougin/ Tyler.....will you actually stay as TAPPS Asst. Director for a while or be one hit wonders like the previous two stops....lake Jackson and orange I believe. Granted you were in Alvin for a while. That's cool. Just a question.....don't get your panties in a wad. I was wondering cause your first few descision sat the helm are priceless!!!!

We have actually met on a few occasions, you probably don't remember as I am easily forgettable.

Question ain't for me....
Not involved in tapps. Just stated should not try to ruin someone's reputation or livelihood over ones assumption and no facts. Can we just move on and get back on predictions.
Traveler do u have any predictions on this district?

wow.... I don't.
man i just thought the right thing to do is give someone the benefit of the doubt. thats all i was saying.
If you know what happened then good. I have no idea and i don't care. i am just looking forward to a good season of football. good luck to your team traveler. lets move on

Dang man you don't want to play anymore! Oh well. Yes I do know but I guess it doesn't matter.

I don't necessarily have a "TEAM". My boys are grown now but I do like to watch Summit and NCTA. I wish them luck this year. I don't have a dog in the fight as I have stated before, no kids in school, not a coach at a school, not associated with a school. I do like to ruffle you guys feathers in the private school sector cause it is entertaining. People that couldn't hack it in public school, much like TEA are people that couldn't hack it the classroom so they tell teachers how to do their jobs. Uh oh I feel a safe zone coming for those commits lol!

I wonder if my boy from EAST TEXAS.....the lumberjack himself will make an appearance sometime. I guess my buddy Mr Holmes is off shooting a movie today. Ok ok back to the predictions so Uncle Rico's blood pressure can level out.

Gonna be tough for NCTA as their team changes so much year to year.....unless they get some stud transfers like they got that one kid from Canada last year. Summit has a stud or two but lost some too so it's up in the air. Who is your team Uncle Rico? Also can you throw a ball over them mountains lol.

Bear

Hey! Hey! Ole sfa is back!....been gone for a while now cause one of them there flying squirrels we got over here in my part jumped on a telephone pole wire things and knocked out my dial up internet for about six months or so.... but don't worry me and Big Shug (yall remember my sugar glider pet that I have) have express dial up thanks to the free upgrade we got!...I know, I know everybody don't be jealous at once!....Looks like GT and Johnny have dug up dirt on this so called party supply and pets association...Looks like while I was gone we had scandal break out, this looks worse than the Hillary email scandal I been reading about in our local 2 page newspaper we have here...Ya know, I'm no rocket scientist but who on gods green earth would combine a district this late into the ball game?...that just don't seem right even to a guy that breeds sugar gliders for a living...I would be hotter than a cat on a hot tin roof about that if I were one of the coaches that had to go through that sugar glider poop of a mess yall done caused with your own schools then the other schools they had cancel with...sounds like it was what was best for that guy that lives on the street in Tyler somewhere around Dallas ...from what I have been reading we got high ranking TAPPS folks posting here on this message board but then they forget who they work for when they get called out...How many screen names does one person have?..I aint the smartest cookie in the jar but when ya use the same phrases with different screen names, I would think you are the same person, but what would I know?.....What about predictions? who gives a flying sugar gliders butt about predictions? They are all undefeated right now and the smaller schools are screwed when it comes to the playoffs but I pick Canyon Creek to win it all, my second pick is Heath Fulton...there ya have my prediction, how ya like that make ya feel better that was included...hang on, I will be right back, Big Shug needs to take her diabetic medication...ok, I'm back....so who runs this pet and party supplies league anyways, is it that guy on that street in Tyler? don't know much about this guy really but I have heard he could intimidate the spots off a cheetah....oh well, once ya got them under your thumb, they aint escaping....guess that is what he has going with this league....this is good stuff and apparently from what I read the one district said no but the league or association, whatever you want to call them, didn't care...kinda like a dictatorship association....but what do I know?.....I wonder if them there public schools would like this? naw, all hell would break loose I bet....Heres what I would do if I were that pets and party supplies league, I would go out and buy me a sugar glider and stare deep into its big round eyes, once you do, you will see your reflection. Take a good hard look at yourself and decide when ya gonna put your big boys pants on and make your own decision without being influenced by some one else...maybe then ya might know...Well its been fun boys, we all ready for some football....until the next scandal breaks out...gotta go check on the newest sugar glider liter....

Lumberjack, welcome to the TAPPSgate thread formally the Predictions thread. Have you been eating some of Bug Shugs feed? Canyon creek and Fulton are two of seven teams that have folded in Division 2 which in turn as led to the corporate merger of districts 3 & 4 making district 3.5.

Im glad you got the new and improved high speed dial up internet now. Maybe you can respond in a timely manner, but what do I know!

For my crew....John Holmes and SFA....picture of the day.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/ori ... opeye1.gif

So what's the verdict on having a Big school Small school bracket for Division 2?
I agree with why do a away with Division 3 if they're gonna do that.
I guess we will see the last week of the season when "Flavor" knows if it will benefit his team in the playoffs or not.
I have seen him coach at basketball games and have no respect for him. He is a total disgrace for the example I would want my son to follow.

Released today by TAPPS. Thoughts?

2016 Pre-Season 6-Man Division II Football
Coaches Rankings
1. Waco Live Oak
2. Fredericksburg Heritage
3. San Marcos Hill Country
4. Seguin Lifegate
5. Wichita Falls Notre Dame
6. Baytown Christian
7. Cedar Park Summit
8. Huntsville Alpha Omega
9. Bulverde Bracken