D 2 Rankings and Predictions

[email protected]":33w33izs said:
Wildcat16,
Just to "correct" some of your MIS-information you choose to speak of publicly without "actually" knowing which you speak of... "only missing Freshman non impact players"

These are the Facts; HCCS Missing vs. NBCA : 1- Junior 3- Soph's - 1- Freshman = 5 missing players
Junior spread back - was obvious
3 sophmores: 1- was all district hon. mention last year Started ALL district games & Starter in State Win & impact player on Def as one of leading tacklers on team - Broken Ankle in cast up to mid-theigh & 1 week in hospital in Aug. after emergency abdominal surgury for a hole in stomach turned septic.
#2- Starter this year 4 games. #3- Leading scorer & tackler on his team last year & this year until torn MCL.
Freshman- starter for 4 games this year & one of fastest guy on team.
As a Coach (which you are), I would never "speak" on another team, without knowing the actual facts.
Best of luck going forward

Well.... Guess that settles that. Maybe NBCA is right where they belong in the rankings. Regardless of record.

THEQB":6065jug3 said:
Several good games this week in D2

New Braunsfels

QB, if you spell or say New Braunfsfels that way, there are a bunch of angry Germans here that are going to come over and beat you up. Braunfels is the correct spelling.

Oh yeah, those same old Germans are happy for you to leave your money here at our hotels, restaurants and tourist attractions. They just wish you'd mail it in. Traffic here is a pain in the ***. And parking at Wurstfest is horrendous, especially when all those college kids from San Antonio, San Marcos and Austin show up with their fake id's. And I haven't even started on the river tubing and the Schlitterbahn crowds.

Apologies for the misspelling....
I'm well aware of the spelling. Been there way too many times handing over money to the Germans.
NBCA it is

Big games this week this is my 2 cents...

Baytown vs Conroe
Baytown by 14

Bulverde vs Freddy
Bulverde by 10

Spring branch vs victoria faith
Spring branch by 20

THEQB":15rx7ouh said:
Big games this week this is my 2 cents...

Baytown vs Conroe
Baytown by 14

Bulverde vs Freddy
Bulverde by 10

Spring branch vs victoria faith
Spring branch by 20

Baytown by 30+. Possibly 45 in the 4th.

Bulverde by 21

Spring Branch has not yet hit stride. Win tonight by 45. This is the team to watch IMO right now in D2.

Back