D 2 Rankings and Predictions

[email protected]":y31g6wx8 said:
SMHC was in fact missing key players & has been fighting unusual amount of injuries etc.. all season. No excuses given, just adversity that everyone will face at one time or another & must learn to deal with when it happens. This same team faced adversity last year with the historic floods hitting the School, Coaches home, practice facility, and several players homes flooded out completly the day before playing Lifegate and had to step up and perform. This year has had many bumps in the road and these kids are having to learn to keep fighting through adversity. This is where good Coach's & School Leadership play such important part in developing young boys into men. Lot's of football left to be played and life lessons to be learned.

I heard they hit a gold mine with the new kid that came on. That seemed to have helped them. Should help the adversity they have been dealing with

Why would it matter if he was enrolled on the 1st day of school?
Is a kid that transfers not allowed to play?
I have never heard that

I don't think he can transfer for athletic reasons.
I may be wrong but it was explained to me for a kid to play in a fall sport for a TAPPS school he must be enrolled on the first day of that school year. I'm sure the folks in Granbury know the specifics a lot better than I do.

First off your blind claims of recruiting is ignorant.

The rule is not they have to be there day one of school it's a date and his forms were turned in and approved before that date.

The Georges are great coaches so try not to bad mouth or belittle what they are doing in their program with false claims .

Transfers are a huge part of tapps schools very few kids have gone to any sixman private school for a long period of time.

Last and not least all you keyboard gangsters only see and athlete he is a high school kid that is going through some very tough times so try to be a little more considerate.

The Georges will always open their doors to anyone if you have any questions or concerns go directly to them!

I'm sure if all the channels were followed and paper work signed all is well.
And a young man going through a difficult time is having the oppurtunity to play football and go to a very good school to get an education it just so happens to be during the middle of football season.

Well boys, I have been a viewer of this here website for a few years now and I finally got me an account so I also can "tell it like it is". Love me some sixman football. But after reading some of these here posts on this thread, looks like we got a couple of has beens, should haves, or wish I could'ves.

If you will ponder through the tapps guidelines, as I did, it is pretty clear that their is a date by which students must be in class to participate in any sport. There seems to be several dates throughout the calender year that are labeled "transfer deadline". Makes sense to me.

So, lets keep calling people out when you really have no earthly idea what you are talking about.

Just telling it like it is.

THEQB":dzbnwlvu said:
Now back to the thread....

Anyone have any mid season predictions on how these teams will finish?

SMHC- the new qb is said to be an athlete. Changed the teams dynamic. I have yet to see him play but they have been beating teams with ease since his arrival. No reason they can't repeat this year.

Waco live oak- deep in numbers and playing good football right now. This week will be a good test as they face Veritas.

Baytown- have been 45 point winners in every game this year. Only given up 24 points. Have not heard much chat about them or if anyone has seen them play. Only that they were low on numbers.

Seguin- have heard they are very quick. Spread backs are elusive. They have taken care of business and remain undefeated.

Thoughts fellas....?

Thanks for the comments and opinions but....
Can we get back to the thread fellas? Does anyone have any thoughts on any of the teams listed above and or tough districts...

I think district 2 should interesting to see if Temple can stay ahead enough to not get 5th. I think they are good which means live oak and temple move up, weatherford and NCTA move to division 3 bracket.
District 4 will new braunsfels beat cedar park out of that 4th spot?
District 5 should be interesting also. Will Victoria Faith have enough to stay out of last place and push Cedar Park out of the playoffs? If Victoria is in then bulverde moves to division 2. If they are out then Bulverde goes to division 1.

Thoughts fellas??

Here are my picks for the "state" title games, if you can call it that.

Live oak beats SMHC- large

Lifegate beats Notre Dame - small

Thats just my "opinion". But isnt that what this website is about, "opinions". Sixman football "opinions"?

Probably pretty close up top however Huntsville is pretty solid this year and I believe they are a pretty large school. Bottom bracket more competitive I think. You also have baytown, and Freddy that will be in the mix.
Depending on how the bracket falls I think best case scenario seguin plays either baytown or Freddy in the finals. Notre dame is not near as strong this year

I think the only thing that is guaranteed is you will not see a team in your district until state semis. not quite sure if it has to do with north and south

The brackets on TAPPS make no sense at all for D2 and D3 to me. And it's gonna change the last week of the season I'm sure.
I'm not a scholar by any means just a dumb ole country boy that knows to hit the man with the ball if he ain't wearing the same color jersey as me and if we have more points at the end we win.
It's way over my head to try to figure this one out.

Back