Our sport and the dominance of one school.

CowboyP":2xfh2l9p said:
Judge Judy":2xfh2l9p said:
Cowboy P-- Really? Really? Sir don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. Your comments were totally uncalled for and everyone knows where you were going with that.
Please tell where I was going with that. You must know something I don't. As far as my comments being uncalled for - I guess I shouldn't have said I respect RS's achievements.
Cowboy your comments ARE totally called for, without your brilliant doctorin' most of us would be on our death beds. I dont know who Judge Pooty is but we jest gonna' ignore her?
PS send another batch of them Feel Good pills like you put Pecos on.

westexasflats":235qtc5c said:
CowboyP":235qtc5c said:
Judge Judy":235qtc5c said:
Cowboy P-- Really? Really? Sir don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. Your comments were totally uncalled for and everyone knows where you were going with that.
Please tell where I was going with that. You must know something I don't. As far as my comments being uncalled for - I guess I shouldn't have said I respect RS's achievements.
Cowboy your comments ARE totally called for, without your brilliant doctorin' most of us would be on our death beds. I dont know who Judge Pooty is but we jest gonna' ignore her?
PS send another batch of them Feel Good pills like you put Pecos on.
I don't have any more of those. Pecos took all of them. I have some new and improved cure-all feelgood pills. They are more potent than the last batch.

SiXmAnMaDnEsS":26ipxr1v said:
RS wins every year because they bring in stud kids through a foster home. Look into it.

So what your saying is,................. "Stud Foster Kids" don't need to be loved, nurtured, and cared for in good homes by great foster parents??
You would rather leave those "Stud Foster Kids" homeless, cold, hungry and let them fend for themselves on the streets!
And while your at it, you might need to petition our legislators to keep "Stud Foster Kids" out of public schools so that way they couldn't play sports.

Are you a foster parent, probably NOT.
I would be willing to bet you couldn't pass the FBI background check.
Oh, and by the way............... is there a state law, UIL rule, or a TEA rule against being a Foster Parent and having "Stud Foster Kids"??

THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

Bill, all 5 of those look like STUDS to me! I believe most of them have been shaving for a long time!

Looks like any of the 5 could be an awesome spreadback!

SIC'EM COYOTES!

Have you ever been to a RS practice or workout? No, you haven't whoever you are you. You don't know how hard the kids and coaches at RS work. You don't know anything that goes into Coyote football besides the outcome of games. Football is won by HARD WORK and DEDICATION, but you probably don't know that. You probably never even played Six-Man football.

P.S Coyote Fight Never Dies

EEEE YAWWW PEOPLE PEOPLE!!! I am glad these kids have a good home! And Richland has a top notch coach and citizens, yes I have been there, and yes Denim Reeves, my old butt was at one time a six man player. I do not doubt for a moment Richlands work ethic! But also, it is just a fact some of the foster kids are a big help. Is it recruiting? No. Is it wrong? No. Those kids have a good home. And I am happy for them. But it is still a valid point. And Bill, please do not take personal shots. It makes me want to do the same, but I will not do it.

There ya go. Thank you Goob, in you're near legible typing, you established it. I am not saying ya'll went and got Tom Brady to throw for the coyotes. Just saying, they help. And Topher and Cowboy are correct, these dynasties and crappy alignments ruin the fun. Turkey Valley and T-Rock was by far the best game last year, and the RS and Follet game was zero fun to watch.

BTW, I done thought yew said the key to Richland success wuz STUD FOSTER KIDS and then yew done and go and say, well they hep out. Yew done need to stick with yur line of reasonin'. I realize it iz a thin line, but yew done need to stick with it.

Well, I iz expandin' the cabin at the Crossing. I knowd it iz in the San Saber districk, but we'll jest transfer them over. I wud build over at Maxwell crossing as well, but sum doctor bought up all the land and done thinks he owns the river as well. He done got sign after sign after sign. Don't yew done fish. Don't yew done swim. Don't yew done break wind. Don't, Don't, Don't. When we done git a bunch of kids, I iz gonna run 'em down the river in boats and have 'em flip over ever flat rock in the whole place, especially in front of that packerwood's place, and git ever hellgrammite there iz.

Back