Our sport and the dominance of one school.

Well, obviously, when a family decides to foster a young person who wants nothing more than a place to call home and a family to love, they need to have a try out or some sort of test to establish the stud level of the child that is to be fostered. And once it is established that they are over the maximum stud level, they should just be swept down the road cause taking them in if there is a chance that they might improve the local high school football team ever so slightly would be unethical.

Actually,
this is now my favorite thread.
I was thinking,
(don't say it)
if RS success is jus from stud foster kids
how do you explain the awesomeness of the RS clinic
compared to the Lubbock dibacle?
Stud bbq?

More importantly,
who is this Judge Judy?
She sounds Hot!!!

People, please drop the pitchforks and torches. I was not inferring that RS succeeds due solely to foster children, and I apologize for wording it as such. And actually, I fondly remember a time Follet got angry at a rival team in the district when the team brought in a child who's home life was terrible, and they in turn got in touch with the UIL, and the kid never went to said school. Never heard if he completed highschool. I remember a time when a kid moved in with a family in the same town, and was accused of receiving pay for play. The pay was them giving the child a legit home life.

SiXmAnMaDnEsS":3tcgtonr said:
People, please drop the pitchforks and torches. I was not inferring that RS succeeds due solely to foster children, and I apologize for wording it as such. And actually, I fondly remember a time Follet got angry at a rival team in the district when the team brought in a child who's home life was terrible, and they in turn got in touch with the UIL, and the kid never went to said school. Never heard if he completed highschool. I remember a time when a kid moved in with a family in the same town, and was accused of receiving pay for play. The pay was them giving the child a legit home life.

Who was the coach at Follett at the time? Curious minds want to know! At least mine does.

If I am reading this right, the way to make a super team is to foster kids to support the local kids in sports. Why all of the complaints and inuendos? Just go foster kids in your home, provide them with a great life they wouldnt have otherwise, and there you go. I am sure a lot of homeless kiids would love it, and maybe my taxes would go down. Simple solution.

I could not understand how Richland Springs won so much so I started going to some of their games at Hico, and other places. I seen them come on to the field a lot of the time with half as many players as the other teams. Most of the time they were much smaller, I watched them slay some giants, how does this take away from the game? I don't like them because they win like some people like the Yankees or Steelers, I like them because for the most part they look like the underdogs and they win with class. Go Richland Springs!

Breaking News: Due to the dominance of Richland Springs new restrictions have been imposed upon the Coyotes. It has been determined that the small stature of the Coyotes is unfair to the other teams and a detriment to the future of Six Man Football. Therefore to bring the Coyotes up to a fair size and curb the effectiveness of hits,such as the Crack Back, Richland Springs has been required to wear the following equipment during all practices and games until further notice. Richland Springs backers have joined in to keep the teams spirits high. Because of the time involved to dress two a days have been reduced to one a days.We caught a glimpse of them during a recent workout.http://youtu.be/nmfRhC0xXf0

Back