Our sport and the dominance of one school.

oldfat&bald":1oz1ov7z said:
Two items I think need to be addressed;

1. Should topher be forced to only post about his super hot, hot pepper plants? It seems like he gets into lots of trouble when he posts about any thing else.

2. Who gets the pleasure of cutting off JAFO's fingers so we don't have to read what he types anymore?

Please submit your vote on each subject here.

Bullet 1. NO! He should not be allowed to post on super hot, hot pepper plants? I'm beginning to doubt they are hot. His opinions on everything else are so far off, I have to question what he calls hot?

Bullet 2. JAFO keeps his fingers! He types some questionable stuff indeed. But if fingers are to be removed lets start with the NEWBY thread. Start with the first poster and work your way down the list. I'm already laughing and joking by the way. Let folks do their thing.

hey there S-put are you willing to wag your tongue around those little delights just to see just how tough you really are???? please have someone video it will make great viewing on youtube!!! oh by the way after you concede you don't know crap about peppers remember what you ate has to exit...... hahahaha

Is the rumor I'm hearing true? Are the RS faithful really putting together an expedition to Canada to give topher a ghost pepper vein and seed suppository?

I've been debating on posting in this topic...my first reaction to the original question was to laugh because I thought it was a joke..is this topic for real or a joke...better phrased...was this topic created with the intent of it being a real question/debate or was it created with the intent to be a joke?

Leman Saunders":1d738lb2 said:
I've been debating on posting in this topic...my first reaction to the original question was to laugh because I thought it was a joke..is this topic for real or a joke...better phrased...was this topic created with the intent of it being a real question/debate or was it created with the intent to be a joke?
Either way, it done got ugly.

Judge Judy":lf5rdz60 said:
This is my courtroom I can say what I want. When you become a Judge, we will talk.
Now....sit there and listen cakey. I've done all my research gentleman and I have come up with a few things that are worth hearing. Turn your volume up Dumbo because I'm not going to repeat myself more than I want to.
Cowboy P-- Really? Really? Sir don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. Your comments were totally uncalled for and everyone knows where you were going with that. I don't care how the Word of God applies here. This is a courtroom, not a church, so don't preach to me.
Ridiculous --- NEXT!
Hornkeeper12--On your BEST day you're not as smart as I am on my worst day. Your posts prove that. You're still swole up like a toad frog over a coach giving you the shaft. (bye-bye)
As far as wanting someone else to win state this year--you wouldn't care if it was a girls dance team, just as long as it wasn't those kids from RS. Forget all the " it's bad for the game, it's not improving our fan base, people are bored with RS"....blah, blah, blah. Or should I say, "MOO, MOO, MOO?" Get over yourself! You ever heard of that game called Angry Birds? Go play it...

I'm the boss, applesauce! If you people are tired of being 2nd rate citizens.....step onto the winning train. You can't buy a ticket though- it comes from hard work, time, preparation, studying, sweat, blood and tears. And if you can't find that in your local supermarket, you can get an idea on Hwy 190 West- on a field that sits there. "7"
You're kidding right?
Swole up? Seriously? Just cause i didn't put RS at #1 does not mean im swole up. Or is it the fact that i called coach B a winner that makes me swole up?
Smarter than me? Maybe so. But them fine folks down your neck of the woods thought i was smart enough when they offered me a job. and i'm willing to bet them coyotes have a better record than you, cause so far you're 0-fer 1.
Try again, and when you catch up, wipe the slobber off your chin and come find me.

topher80":b0z80n2u said:
More than likely he won't puke with the ghost pepper. It doesn't have the same oil content that the Douglah does... video it anyway.
He refused. I've had 2 ghost peppers. They aren't as hot as the Douglah, but they don't taste as good either.

Judge Judy":1h1kfual said:
Cowboy P-- Really? Really? Sir don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining. Your comments were totally uncalled for and everyone knows where you were going with that.
Please tell where I was going with that. You must know something I don't. As far as my comments being uncalled for - I guess I shouldn't have said I respect RS's achievements.

Back