nacho or shredded?!?!?

To drift a little farther away, but on a semi-related cheese subject; I had a Cheese Steak Sandwich at Reata's in Alpine. They used a cheese sauce (Bechamel). It was, to say the least, different. I would have preferred to have a lot more cheese in the sauce and maybe a little Chipolte as well. Some of Pete's Western One Step would have improved the meat.

smokeyjoe53":3e1bj2bv said:
To drift a little farther away, but on a semi-related cheese subject; I had a Cheese Steak Sandwich at Reata's in Alpine. They used a cheese sauce (Bechamel). It was, to say the least, different. I would have preferred to have a lot more cheese in the sauce and maybe a little Chipolte as well. Some of Pete's Western One Step would have improved the meat.

I take it that's a thumbs up on the seasoning?

Oh dude if I had 'em I would give you 4 thumbs up. Here is a pic of some steaks I used your seasoning on:

Attachments

• steaks.jpg
    steaks.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 9,598
I just ate and I'm stuffed, but that picture of the steaks has me wanting a good steak, loaded baked potato, salad, and lots of sweet tea!! yum!
Wait a minute......what does this have anything to do with nacho or shredded?!?!?

smokeyjoe53":16fggjfa said:
Oh dude if I had 'em I would give you 4 thumbs up. Here is a pic of some steaks I used your seasoning on:

What must one do to get this seasoning? That pic of the steaks makes me want to give it a try.

smokeyjoe53":8kf8imtu said:
I'll let Pete put his link up. I do highly recommend it.

no can do as Granger has to keep this ad free or anything and everything would be here, BUT, pm me and I'll send the link :)

Yep, we are definitely in an alternate universe. Rainjacka$$ is being complimentery, and 9 pages later on a thread that has had 22 topics, we are asked the question that originally started the thread. Star needs to reschedule and play Throckmorton this week, it may be their only shot!

Back