nacho or shredded?!?!?

Probably unfortunately I love the stuff myself. I think it's the sodium nitrate that might get me.
Although I only pig out on it once a week on Saturday or Sunday mornig. It is the worst thing about cheap fast food I resort to occasionally. So thin you could read the paper through it.
Maybe enough taste to want you to want a real piece of bacon.

Wait a minute. Getting back to the subject. A frito pie with chili, chopped onions, SHREDDED cheese and just a few real bacon bit's on top ???

Frito Beandito, Whoop Bumerang's BBQ. Marlin, Tx $2.50

Attachments

• 2011-09-01_11.18.41.jpg
    2011-09-01_11.18.41.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,714
Yeah Id have to say its at the top of my list smokeyJ. I have one every Friday. haha. and thats the little one. You can get the whole plate if you have it in ya at $7.

They do something similar at Gage's BBQ in San Saba. Sausage, jalapenos, onions, cheese, beans and fritos.
They also have a soft serve (complimentary) machine to top off the meal.

Yeah V-Tek in Waco has something also, they call it the Gut Pack. I wasn't to impressed with theirs.

I think to many toppings to chose from and I jacked it up. Mostlikely my fault....haha

Whoops is simple for me, fritos, suasage, brisket, beans and cheese. Altough I have thought many times that Jalapeños would make for an intresting aspect.

Its always a crowd pleaser.

sorry fajitaP. hahaha I guess they are there beacuse of the association of bbq with pickles an onions. Next time I will ask for the peppers.

#51":2cfja2hu said:
sorry fajitaP. hahaha I guess they are there beacuse of the association of bbq with pickles an onions. Next time I will ask for the peppers.

Never considered it, but chopped beef, onions, cheese, dash of BBQ sauce, japs and some dills sounds pretty awesome. Even more so if you hit it with Tabasco.

fajitapete":3ja5a9m8 said:
#51":3ja5a9m8 said:

Never considered it, but chopped beef, onions, cheese, dash of BBQ sauce, japs and some dills sounds pretty awesome. Even more so if you hit it with Tabasco.
But,

what kind of cheese????????????

Back