nacho or shredded?!?!?

Shad Kline

Six-man fan
In an effort to make our concession stand better, (yes, the best can get better). I need to know if the majority of people prefer nacho cheese or shredded cheese on their frito pie. I prefer shredded, but I realize that I may not be in the majority.

Old Bearkat":34uau9hm said:
BTW...Pete, we have not seen many concession stand reports this season. Too much work?

Been a rough season travel wise, made a another Novice game but the Frito Pie was the same so I failed to report and I missed a game this year, (head hung in shame), due to work. Looking to go see the Lake Arther NM game Friday but work is rearing it's ugly head. Just seems this year it is a lot harder to get to a game.

CoachJackson1":4j5bg6j1 said:
Shredded, plus some diced tomatoes and a few peppers. Please dice the onions, rings are for burgers or to be deep fried.

shredded, if you can nuke it to melt the cheese, otherwise the chili has to be steaming to accomplish the same.

Dicee onions, red ones if you got them

RJ - spook and I are planning to make Loraine this Friday - Eden is just too far from the ranch, I can make a 3 hour trip after a game but 4.5-5 is just too much.

I've eaten lots of PBCP & there is absolutely nothing wrong with me me me me me me memememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememememe

Pete's problem with work is he cannot do just one thing. He has about 5 things going on at once. When he talks about work, you never know which job he's talking about

Ok, got it. That's what I was calling nacho cheese. Cause you know, it goes on nachos. That's what we put on it, but will put shredded if requested. And I like a little of the pbcp as well with my shredded. And my chili is always HOT!!! Will melt the cheese and the roof of your mouth.

hornkeeper12":1t9wjzcg said:
oldfat&bald":1t9wjzcg said:
Either one is fine. Just make sure there is a lot if it.
Should I get some west texas sand to sprinkle on it too?

If you're in West Texas the sand will be there, right now it's just a bit south of Lubbock headed your way

Back