nacho or shredded?!?!?

Well they do skin & debone them to keep the hair out & eliminate crunchiness. The key is the "petroleum based" aspect. It actually involves an eco friendly recycling program using used motor oil.

Dogface":qt2fhgr8 said:
I hope hornkeeper is pleased with himself.
Cats everywhere now.
Thanks man.
How did I get brought into this. I didn't say a thing about cats.
I don't even like cats.
(They are a bit gamey!!!)

Really hard to keep the fur off the meat with cats.
Gamey doesn't even begin to describe it.
That's why they put it in PBCP
as a filler.

Re: LSCS...Put ya $$ where ya mouth is....
WWW32 wrote:
pup, wonder dog, dogface...where is the feline representation?

Sorry Hornkeeper.
Got you 2 mixed up.
You can see the similarities can't you?

No?
Go take your med's.

(first mistake so far)

smokeyjoe53":1d5v6ly7 said:
I thought I was mistaken one time but I was mistaken about being mistaken so I guess I actually was mistaken, or am I mistaken?

well seems to me if it was in the past you was mis-tooken

oldfat&bald":27gz0ura said:
smokeyjoe53":27gz0ura said:
I thought I was mistaken one time but I was mistaken about being mistaken so I guess I actually was mistaken, or am I mistaken?

Smokey, can build a flow chart showing that?
Sure, give me a minute............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................OK

Attachments

• flowchart.jpg
    flowchart.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 9,513
Isn't that how the rankings are done?

I forgot what we were talking about.
Oh yes, cheese.

I know they use PBCP out in Karnak.

Not quite, its a layer of fritos, then a layer of chopped beef and sausage w/bbq sauce, then a layer of sweet beans covered in shreaded cheese. Topped with onion and pickle if you like. I'll have to get a picture the next I get one here in Marlin.

in a frito pie arangement.

$4 small
$7.50 for a large

Muahahaha!!! All this six man football going on and CHEESE makes it into this weeks hottest topics! My master plan is coming together perrrrrfectly!!! Muahahaha!!!

Back