nacho or shredded?!?!?

Dogface":2d2femed said:
fajitapete":2d2femed said:
#51":2d2femed said:
sorry fajitaP. hahaha I guess they are there beacuse of the association of bbq with pickles an onions. Next time I will ask for the peppers.

Never considered it, but chopped beef, onions, cheese, dash of BBQ sauce, japs and some dills sounds pretty awesome. Even more so if you hit it with Tabasco.
But,

what kind of cheese????????????

SHREDDED!!!!

But shredded has nutritional value, that takes all the fun out of it. PBCP is like our posts; they are the mindless drivel of the cheese world.

I'll go with shreeded for 100?

Haha Liquid cheese has to much salt for me. The sausage and brisket had plenty of sault in it already.

However on Nachos theres only one government product i'd trust ;)

hornkeeper12":3p3x0j3i said:
6manfootballmom":3p3x0j3i said:
Dogface":3p3x0j3i said:
6manfootballmom":3p3x0j3i said:
CowboyP":3p3x0j3i said:
Mom, I hope you realize if you continue to associate with us, you'll become just as twisted. :)

Twisted, but in a "nice" kind of way. :)
Yeah...
twistedly hot!

Are you rabid???
Better make an appointment with Dr. Tinkle!

Don't rabid dogs get put down?

Actually they examine brain tissue to determine if a subject is infected with rabies. I think our dear Canine Countenance is safe as there is not enough material to provide an accurate test reading.

Hornman, I was wondering what has your Concession stand decided to go with, the traditional All-American PBCP or the liberal commie pinko tri-lateral commission, Illuminati loving Shredded?

smokeyjoe53":2c0kn47s said:
Hornman, I was wondering what has your Concession stand decided to go with, the traditional All-American PBCP or the liberal commie pinko tri-lateral commission, Illuminati loving Shredded?
It comes standard with the PBCP, but can be upgraded at no extra charge to shredded. Onions, peppers, lettuce, tomato, and if you want, pickles are all self serve.

Btw, I have concocted the perfect concession stand meal.

Starting from the top:
Bun
Mayo
Lettuce
Tomato
Peppers
Onions
Fritos
Chili
Slice of cheese
Hamburger patty
Mustard
Bun

Seved with Cheetos and a Coke!
Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, good!*

*I added an additional m to avoid copyright infringement of the Campbell's Soup motto.

hornkeeper12":1v6s1goj said:
Btw, I have concocted the perfect concession stand meal.

Starting from the top:
Bun
Mayo
Lettuce
Tomato
Peppers
Onions
Fritos
Chili
Slice of cheese
Hamburger patty
Mustard
Bun

Seved with Cheetos and a Coke!
Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmm, good!*

*I added an additional m to avoid copyright infringement of the Campbell's Soup motto.
Now if you Deep Fry that concoction it would be perfect................

Back