MC

Caprock kid

11-man fan
Matador is a joke I take Groom as first in the district mc second. One thing I hate about D2 is no challenge in district your either first or second and it should all be combined so we can set things in to reality. Your not as good as you think you are.

Cap rock...your ignorance proceeds you. MC has plenty of championship trophies to prove they are worthy of being a powerhouse. Those trophies aren't given they are earned...welcome to the site newbie!

Sir I know more about this sport and tradition than you give me credit. And yes Matador does have a lot of trophys to back them. But let me ask you this when were the majority of those earned? Before or after the split between D1 or D2 because I seem to recall that the year Matador won state in 2008 they got 45ed by Rule who ended up second in state in D1 but also got 45ed by Richland springs. Don't tell me they are a power house when they get wins over a silverton or a Amherst those teams are not even visable in the eyes of sixman D1. Oh wait they lost to silverton last year.

Your ignorance preceeds you again... First off MC won STATE in 07... and if you want to try to whine about MC being in D II enrollment is just how it falls. Maybe you should get a hold of UIL and try to get the enrollment cut off number changed if it bothers you that bad. And also MC 45ed Silverton last year on the field. Silverton ONLY got the win on a forfeit. MC's non district schedule is ALL D I teams! So before you claim to know more about the sport get your facts rights. Your knowledge of the game is shining through newbie!!!

Oh ok 07 football but 08 graduationing class sorry for the miss communication. And maybe the did 45 silverton but that's not how it goes down in the record book. And you never answered my question about when the trophies came. And no I can't controle the classification of the the schools but if your going to play above D2 then get some one better than highland you played Paducah that is a ok football team and y'all lost so goes to show how good y'all are if MC was in D1 y'all would go no where.

R U Ready....you sound like a high school kid. No team just wins because of 2 people. And I will be watching as MC wins more trophies as they beat teams like mclean and Hedley in the playoffs till they meet up with follett and lose and if I remember right Paducah made the playoffs every year since being six man except in 07,08 (but was tri dis champs with northside and throckmorton) 09,12 I'm sure Paducah has made the playoffs more times than matador because there was a 4 year drought when Paducah played matador in the same dis and there was no D1 or D2. Matador only started making the playoffs after schools were divided.

Paducah more than likely has more not saying that what I am saying is Bigham since he got here has more trophies then all the programs in the state except maybe 4 or 5 you want to make the point about the split well why if D2 is horrible would y'all be so excited to best D2 MC just asking. I mean this last graduating class won I think around 17 or 18 GOLD balls not to mentition the 2 semi final plaque and a state runner up so then you add that state championship year to that and Paducah is not S~~t .

I think BOTH ...... MC & Paducah are TERRIBLE!!! Neither one can talk about crap with a score like 107-68!
Stop talking and sure up your defenses!
With a defense like that, you want last long!

Hey people, calm down. MC has tradition, solid (and sometimes slightly mentally unstable) coaches, good kids, and heart.

But they lost vital players last year. V-I-T-A-L. They are having the same issues Turkey Valley is having. They lost core players.

MC is an average team this year; not good, not bad.

Yes , Motley County did get beat with two good starters out.That brought there ranking down to 37th out of 266 teams D1 and D2 combined , still not bad if you ask me.Go Matadors

Oh and Caprock kid, you mentioned that MC will beat teams like Hedley and McLean in playoffs. I recall McLean being D1 and beating MC 2 years ago. But besides your ignorance, Paducah is okay. But MC has more tradition. And in D1, Matador could whip up on teams still.

ignorance? Sir I was talking about the calaber of teams they play in the playoffs. And more tradition? They had to become D2 to even make the playoffs.

Cap rock kid. That's all you are is a kid. You don't know what you are talking about son. Look at who the Matadors have played in the preseason for the last 6 years. Most of all them teams are in D-1 or have been put in D-1. Once they got into district or the playoffs the are forced to play D-2 teams. I'm sure if they had a choice. Bigham would make them play D-1 teams there too if he had the chance!

Back