MC

SiXmAnMaDnEsS":3mjsp2e8 said:
Ok, then you are saying Valley should play 11 man with all the kids they have suited up? Idiot.

No? Who ever said anything about playing 11 man?But if Valley wanted to lose every game then yes go play 11 man. Becarfule calling people idiots you might just make an a** of your self.

Are you sure that you can't play in a higher division in your classification? I've heard of schools having the d2 numbers but decided to stay d1. Gunslinger if your a d2 school and you can compete with the best in d1 why wouldn't you? It's more rewarding to beat better competition than 45 the bottom feeders in d2!

Mr Wths and Mr Blue Sky, I am not trying to pick a fight about realignment. Wths, you participated in a thread a couple of weeks ago about the impending realignment. There was a link posted to the UIL website concerning the policies and procedures for the next realignment. It was actually pretty good. To me, it reads that a school has a decision to make when it's enrollment is 104.9 or less. That decision is whether to play 11 man or move up to 6 man. After that decision is made, the UIL will place the school in a big school division or a small school division based on school enrollment and the cutoff within Conference A. A school can petition the district they are in and the UIL to change districts but I don't think the school can change divisions within the conference until the next realignment. Take a look at the website with the policies and tell me what it really says.

duckbill":1i19go56 said:
Mr Wths and Mr Blue Sky, I am not trying to pick a fight about realignment. Wths, you participated in a thread a couple of weeks ago about the impending realignment. There was a link posted to the UIL website concerning the policies and procedures for the next realignment. It was actually pretty good. To me, it reads that a school has a decision to make when it's enrollment is 104.9 or less. That decision is whether to play 11 man or move up to 6 man. After that decision is made, the UIL will place the school in a big school division or a small school division based on school enrollment and the cutoff within Conference A. A school can petition the district they are in and the UIL to change districts but I don't think the school can change divisions within the conference until the next realignment. Take a look at the website with the policies and tell me what it really says.

that's what I am saying is you can't choose your division that you play in in any classification, yes you can choose to play eleven man with six man numbers but a lot of teams don't choose that path. My whole point on this is simply to say that once you're in a division in any class you are in that division until the next realignment period.

duckbill":25j4x9ll said:

and the 104.9 is the new cutoff number that number isn't currently in effect.

I watched MC play Happy. MC better stay in div. 2. Happy was a lot better than MC. MC looked like they had a few good athletes. But MC is lacking greatly in fundamentals (blocking, tackling, and def. tech.). When MC got down by 30 the MC coach quit (he gave up on his kids). The MC players played hard till the end. But the MC coach quit! Just my observation.

Well buddy did you go down there and ask if he quit on his team? And so did he say yes? Or is this just you trying to make someone sound or look bad? I don't think a coach would ever quit on his team. So if
You didn't ask well then you might just keep your mouth quit. Js.
Go GROOM killed it tonight boys!!

Well you never know how another person feels so you can't say he quits on the team and you can't say he doesn't. But racking up 82 on a team isn't proving anything it's throwing it back in there face and beating up on a weaker team to make your self feel better. So like I have said before MC will make the playoffs and add a trophy (or not) by probably playing a nobody. There for adding to the so call "Tradition". Joke o_O

Caprock-KID who do you go for in six man? You are on here hating the matadors, for what reason? Maybe the matadors had a point to prove! If you didn't know Hedley last year wrote an article on how bad MCs fans and sound system was and ear blowing they were. something in that category.... But like you I didn't know either. But there again...
Haters will be haters.

I really don't have a team that I go for. I just show the amount of respect MC shows for every team they play and I didn't know Hedley had wrote anything about MC but I'll tell you this they hit the nail on the head with that one.

Well... what the heck are you doing on this website if you don't even have a team? What are you mouthing mc for? Don't get me wrong you know most of all your stuff. But You sound like an angry mom fighting over nothing.

Back