MC

Haha last time i heard that joke i actually did fall off the cap. Then I came up and for some reason made me want to bust a lot of small towns bubbles. So far successful. 8D

Are you suggesting that Doggie harps like a ........say, there is a kick the dog section down below the "everything is beautiful" section. Keeps it out of football.

LOL at anyone suggesting that the MC coach quit because he was losing. Now, his team might have stopped listening to him and he decided to make a point, but that's hardly 'giving up'.

Caprock Kid is a Paducah sycophant with identity issues.

And rain jack is a poor sad man with nothing else to do with his life but be online. And or talk trash to another teams cheerleaders. You stay classy Mr. RJ.

Rain jack your one to call sycophant you are a narcissist and were the one who said and I quote "I would drive 100 miles out of my way to avoid going through Paducah".

Ok I will probably be the biggest idiot on the board but aren't the div's decided by the number of kids in the school and the amount of kids going out for football? If so what is the big fuss over Div 1 and Div 2? When the UIL does the reinlignment you have to have a certain amount of kids of each town to play. Why does a div 2 school want to play a div 1 school. I know each school wants to think their team is better than the rest but a div 2 school putting themselves up against a Div 1 would be a suicide. I do understand the feeling of being moved down but that's how it is. Yes and some schools have teams they play which the wished they played harder districts. But until the reinlignment thing are going to stay they way they are and no one can do a thing about it. I say go support your team, cheerleaders, and fans, Have fun playing and maybe you will be on on the top of your district. There is a whole bunch more I'd like to say but before if I hadn't already put my foot in my mouth. It's not important what was done years ago, it's important what you do now. I only ask not to worry about other teams and concentrate on your team going to State. Give you very best. Foot in mouth so I quit here.

Whew I have a headache.

Caprock kid":2wyeniar said:
And rain jack is a poor sad man with nothing else to do with his life but be online. And or talk trash to another teams cheerleaders. You stay classy Mr. RJ.

Rain jack your one to call sycophant you are a narcissist and were the one who said and I quote "I would drive 100 miles out of my way to avoid going through Paducah".

A large percentage of my income is derived from being on line. Given that you have more posts than I do over the last month or so, I'm not sure whether you are playing the role of the pot or the kettle. At least I have a reason to be online. Do you?

I've never said a word to any cheerleader other than those who have had the honor of cheering for my teams. It's the fault of idiot parents and incompetent admins that cheerleaders from a given school are not allowed to display their school pride as boldly and and loudly as Valley Cheerleaders.

Nothing narcissistic about driving around Paducah. Is it narcissistic to walk around a fresh dog turd rather than step in the middle of one?

Rainjack you should be use to dog sh*t since your from either turkey or quitaque! Nothin crappier than those two villages except for the valley football field.

MelaniB":zn4coz90 said:
Ok I will probably be the biggest idiot on the board but aren't the div's decided by the number of kids in the school and the amount of kids going out for football? If so what is the big fuss over Div 1 and Div 2? When the UIL does the reinlignment you have to have a certain amount of kids of each town to play. Why does a div 2 school want to play a div 1 school. I know each school wants to think their team is better than the rest but a div 2 school putting themselves up against a Div 1 would be a suicide. I do understand the feeling of being moved down but that's how it is. Yes and some schools have teams they play which the wished they played harder districts. But until the reinlignment thing are going to stay they way they are and no one can do a thing about it. I say go support your team, cheerleaders, and fans, Have fun playing and maybe you will be on on the top of your district. There is a whole bunch more I'd like to say but before if I hadn't already put my foot in my mouth. It's not important what was done years ago, it's important what you do now. I only ask not to worry about other teams and concentrate on your team going to State. Give you very best. Foot in mouth so I quit here.

Whew I have a headache.

UIL bases the alignments on enrollment numbers alone.

Mr.Blue Sky":2ugkifzu said:
Rainjack you should be use to dog sh*t since your from either turkey or quitaque! Nothin crappier than those two villages except for the valley football field.

First, you and your half-witted friend said I was from Matador. Now, you say I am from Turkey-Quitaque. Being from anywhere other than Paducah is a good thing. I mean, 6,000,999,000 people on the earth - give or take a few hundred - can't all be wrong.

Rainjack, I guess most people should be hating them two schools. MC and Valley are about the same GREAT coachs and staff.... Even GREAT football programs!! Them schools have been putting most of all the west trophies in their schools... So yeah most people have a reason to dislike them schools. Haters are the motivation of the players and coaches! So let them hate, I say!!

Back