Week 7 District starts

Blue Bird

Six-man pro
For about half of the Sixman districts this week is the start of their district play. There are three games that I feel will have an effect on the playoff picture. You may find more. First is Cherokee and RS, next is Gorman and Gordon and last is Robert Lee and Menard. I think that this last game will decide second place in their district. The first two games could very well decide first and second in their districts.

I have been looking at scores and the one common team that they have played. I think Menard has a real chance to pull an upset against Robert Lee.

I have been looking at scores and the one common team that they have played. I think Menard has a real chance to pull an upset against Robert Lee.

Since this was Menard's first year, they basically had no rating to start the season. They've made huge strides but it is still possible that their incredibly low starting point is holding them back. Robert Lee is only picked by 22, so I wouldn't be surprised to see this one go either way.

Back