How bout them Covington Owls

Dearest Goob & CP (In goob language),

I shore hates that ole' CP gots his pantiez ina wad an all. I shorely duz appreciates the intrest u have in ours Mascoty - mr hootie. Naw, my kid ainta mascrat, hez wun of them there futbal playerz. Lookin ferwerd to a reel ole fashioned bulldawg beat down Fridy nite. Get R Done...this hear is hootie syning off.

Covington hasn't always been smashed so often. I recall it hasn't been that long ago Coach Strauch put together some very competent teams. Oh wait a minute,,,maybe that was a long time ago,,,my how time flys!!!

3 in a row against terrible teams. they should beat a Gustine team this week which is better than last year but benefiting from the same thing the owls are benefiting from this year, a very easy schedule. With what Bynum did with Aquilla maybe Bynum is better than I thought. We did come out a bit flat and overconfident but Bynum was playing decent but that wont happen again.

Dear BigoleFan1492,

Yew people iz gonna have to hep me out here. Whut duz yew have gainst them Hoot Owls? Hells bells, they done won three in a row fer the first time since the Roosevelt administration (Teddy, not Franklin) and all yew fellers can do iz talk bout schedule and harvest moons and thiz and that and the uther. 3 in a row iz 3 in a row, unless it iz 4 in a row.

4 in a row. Owls win 56 to 6 on homecoming. Game was over at halftime. Junior High also won their game this week. On to Bynum next week...

Hootie":8p7lsd5n said:
4 in a row. Owls win 56 to 6 on homecoming. Game was over at halftime. Junior High also won their game this week. On to Bynum next week...

And here the wheels on the bus go round (win vs. Arlington newman), and round (win vs Avalon), and round (win vs. Moran), and round (win vs. Gustine).....And now here comes the Pssssssss (flat tire vs. Bynum).... and the wheels start to fall off....

Bynum by 36
Blum by 45 (at the half)

5 - 5 for you guys will be a GREAT year

Dear Kramerwood,

Whut iz yur deal with them Hoot Owls? Yew iz the king of the left-handed compliment. Who iz yur team and iz they 4-1? Did yew play fer Cov back in the day and jest stand on the sidelines killin' grass? In fact, did yew play at all? Prolly not.

Covington over bynum by 20. It pains me to say this but aquilla and blum will b losses THIS year. However in the next two years I see sone serious football comin out if my Alma Mater. Neways I see an upset comin at bynum.

I'm glad Covington has won 4 in a row, but lets be honest.
Their top-notch win is over WHOM....

So i think the chatter should die out until you beat someone that's actually decent.

These are the only teams on your schedule that are considered good wins.
You'll get beat by 30 plus vs. Bynum
you'll get 45ed by Blum
You'll get 45ed by Aquilla

As for the derailment of Blum at the hands of Crowell, Well I see Blum doing that to Covington.

Koo-dos for the 4 in a row

Dear Kramerwood,

Whut iz yew goin' to done say if them Hoot Owls jump up and beat Bynumb. I done heard that Bynumb ain't got no feel fer the game.

P. S. I also done heard yew done wear wimmen's drawers round the house with nuthin' else on and prance round to Michael Bolton music. Iz that true? And, if so, jest how big a pair of drawers duz yew wear?

Back