How bout them Covington Owls

Not here to stir the pot, BUT......
They beat a some-what bad Arlington Newman Team....

Once they beat someone decent, like Avalon, Bynum, Blum, Aquilla, Kopperl, Moran, Gustine then we'll see progress.

From looking at past records, All of these teams has SMASHED Covington, which I see happening again with all the teams listed above.

Dear feller who done used to be on Seinfeld,

Well, feller yew sure bout them powerhouses yew done mentioned? Anywayz, jest let 'em enjoy thiz win.

P.S.--I done believe it done ought to be have smashed as opposed to has smashed.

Kramer if you have the goobster correcting syntax errors perhaps you really should brush up on your grammar. .........maybe your pawper as well......

How bout them Owls but I do recall we have beat those Newman Boys a few years in a row. I do see this team being better and definitely will benefit from a pretty easy non district schedule. We can compete with Avalon who is down this year from years past, and Bynum who is ok but nothing like before. We will beat Moran and Gustine who are as bad as they come. When district rolls around things will be tougher but I see us competing with Kopperl and beating Gholson, now Blum and Aquilla, baring injuries, this is a different story the Bobcats will win the District and Aquilla will be 2nd.

Please forgive our brethren Kramer.... He has alot of built in frustrations when he favorite team was being smashed by wares every yr in the private school

Covington will be a surprise team this year. Get ready for a lot of folks to be surprised. I suspect this weeks game with Avalon will be close. No way do I see a 38 point spread in favor of Avalon. Only time will tell, but I see Covington winning several games this year and look out next year! I think you are pretty much spot on C-Owls.

Dear Hootie (and whut ever done happened to them blowfish), C and Wonder,

Yew fellers (I suppose) done appear to be an intellergint lot. Good insite without unnecessary hype. I think I iz adoptin' the Owls as one of my teams to watch.

Goob":3hqsa0jm said:
Dear Hootie (and whut ever done happened to them blowfish), C and Wonder,

Yew fellers (I suppose) done appear to be an intellergint lot. Good insite without unnecessary hype. I think I iz adoptin' the Owls as one of my teams to watch.

Could be a Wise move.

Dear Kramer vs. Kramer,

Well, it done looks like yew ain't much of a pronogginestor. I don't done like to brag on mysef, but I wud like to done note that I wuz the first one on them Owls bandwagon. And if them wheels come off, it don't done matter cuz a two game win streak up gainst recent history makes fer a helluva year.

Talking about the wheels coming off, I was driving by your cabin and noticed your buddies working on your old car. Guess ya'll are trying to get ready for that long road trip next Friday out to West Texas. May take a little extra Evercleer to cleer out the carburator.

Attachments

• Goobs buddies fixing the car.jpg
    Goobs buddies fixing the car.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 10,182
Johnny South":pgnac5rt said:
Talking about the wheels coming off, I was driving by your cabin and noticed your buddies working on your old car. Guess ya'll are trying to get ready for that long road trip next Friday out to West Texas. May take a little extra Evercleer to cleer out the carburator.
I'd take the horses in the background and meet the buddies there.
With a good horse and enuff evercleer it could be an interesting trip.
If you could stay in the saddle.

Guess I stand correct. Covington beat Avalon in a close game.

My prediction from here out is
W - vs Moran - by 28
L - Gustine - 30
L - Bynum - 27
L - Blum - 45
L - Kopperl - 24
L - Aquilla - 45
W - Gholson - 8

4 wins 6 losses

Also,
The guy in Richland Springs with 1 leg riding near the football field is a true warrior....
Getting there early for the next coyote game

Back