Ol Burkie and hiz RS record

Once again, you take a sliver of time to make a ridiculous point. You tried the other day attempting to discredit JB for his ONE YEAR at Stanton. Your foolishness bled over to today.

2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2019

9 championships with 10 appearances in 17 years. That looks, smells, sounds and feels like domination to me.

Time for your meds old man.
Not much success lately Dilla, RS is sputtering a little. The home boys are embarrassed that Burkhart had to bring in reinforcements again and again. Those home boys might not get on the field this season. Cheerleading might be the place for them along side you. Were you at Dublin too?? It was a classic game Killa! I wasn't discrediting JB for ONE YEAR at Stanton, because he didn't even finish six months at Stanton, did he? Besides JB did it all by himself, I wasn't involved.

Not much success lately Dilla, RS is sputtering a little. The home boys are embarrassed that Burkhart had to bring in reinforcements again and again. Those home boys might not get on the field this season. Cheerleading might be the place for them along side you. Were you at Dublin too?? It was a classic game Killa! I wasn't discrediting JB for ONE YEAR at Stanton, because he didn't even finish six months at Stanton, did he? Besides JB did it all by himself, I wasn't involved.

Ugh. You're like a Chatty Cathy doll with the JB talk, pulling your own string. Maybe you two should just meet behind the field house and settle your differences? You seem to believe that I have some loyalty to JB. I do not. I root for the laundry and the kids, not the coaches.

I was at Dublin. Disappointing, but you can't win them all. Still proud of what they accomplished last year and in the years before that. I was at the scrimmage last night. Saw some very positive things and some not so great. I believe they have the ability to win it all this year if they can work out a few kinks.

Yew fellers git all fired up. I done can’t do that no more. If I done do my ticker will done explode. I iz atryin’ to be more genteel and refined.
Still enjoying a little carp, everkleer and a redhead from time to time? I guess the boat oar still keeps you mobile?

Ugh. You're like a Chatty Cathy doll with the JB talk, pulling your own string. Maybe you two should just meet behind the field house and settle your differences? You seem to believe that I have some loyalty to JB. I do not. I root for the laundry and the kids, not the coaches.

I was at Dublin. Disappointing, but you can't win them all. Still proud of what they accomplished last year and in the years before that. I was at the scrimmage last night. Saw some very positive things and some not so great. I believe they have the ability to win it all this year if they can work out a few kinks.
Why do you RS faithful get offended when facts are stated about your coach. You certainly didn't act that way about how Tipton was treated and shown the door after a 11-2 season?? Just saying I hope the local boys get some playing time. Not fair that the imports get all the reps in practice and playing time. Of course that doesn't matter to you since it's about regaining the past glory which is past tense now.

Last edited:
Why do you RS faithful get offended when facts are stated about your coach. You certainly didn't act that way about how Tipton was treated and shown the door after a 11-2 season?? Just saying I hope the local boys get some playing time. Not fair that the imports get all the reps in practice and playing time. Of course that doesn't matter to you since it's about regaining the past glory which is past tense now.

I’ve spent 35 years working with yankee, mouthy, shit for brains north easterners and they ain’t got nothing on you. 😉

Facts are in RS favor old man. From a coaching perspective, a championship perspective and quality of player perspective. The only way you can manage to throw rocks is to take a tiny slice of time and twist the narrative to fit. It’s like reading MSNBC when you post.

I’ve spent 35 years working with yankee, mouthy, shit for brains north easterners and they ain’t got nothing on you. 😉

Facts are in RS favor old man. From a coaching perspective, a championship perspective and quality of player perspective. The only way you can manage to throw rocks is to take a tiny slice of time and twist the narrative to fit. It’s like reading MSNBC when you post.
35 years didn't make you any smarter, did it? Your post shows you have a lack of perspective not an enhanced one. Your narrative is similar to Whoppi's on the View. Hang in there, it only gets better. Lol

Last edited:
9 State Championships. 10 in December at Jerry World.

They also have a good place kicker. Finally.

Dear fitty-one11,

Yew knowd, since they done fixed up my ticker I can only done have 1/2 the carp, only done smell the cork on the cleer…but Mrs. Goob #7 is a young blond. Come to think bout it, that mite done be why I needed the heart surgery.
Glad you're doing well Goob! Stay healthy!

Back