HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS

Congrats to the Happy Cowboys as well. After their tremendous run and the class they graduated last season I expected a small step back but man they had a heck of a season for Coach Perryman.
I agree with the two senior classes that graduated and for these two groups to be the last two teams standing in the west was super impressive to me. Congrats to happy on another great season, spoke to a couple of the boys after the game and told them how much I enjoyed watching them play over the last couple of years and they are very respectful good kids. AOE to my Cats super proud of you Boys for all that yall have accomplished.

From the Fence:
(aka from my work truck in Colorado)

I tip my hat to them Cowboys in Happy. They came to play and last nights broadcast had me yelling, cussing and beating my steering wheel to death. What a game!!!
Congratulations to our Wildcats and another trip to the Big Show. Can't wait to get home next week and pack for Arlington.
Big shoutout to Craig Sperry and the Happy Sports Network. I was flipping back and forth between him and our Wildcat Nation Sports Network the entire game. Great broadcasts and an amazing State Semi-Final.
I'd also like to send out a special prayer for Craig and his family and for his son Kirkland who will be having heart surgery in the coming weeks. Big Prayers from everyone in Westbrook and I'm sure from every 6man school across Texas. 🙏🏻💙🙏🏻

The state championship games will be on televised on Bally Sports Southwest and Bally Sports Extra on December 13, 2023 The DI game starts at 11:00AM and the DII at 2:00PM
FYI if you don't have access to these channels, you can get them through various streaming services. Fubo has a free seven day trial and their lowest plan includes Bally Sports Southwest.

Back