How ‘bout them Lady Coyotes!

Why? Why did I see it? Or why did I post it?
I saw it because I didn’t get to make the game and was looking for the score. I posted it because I am proud of how hard that team works, and how the coach always plays the entire bench, and how the ninth graders can shoot just as good as the older girls.
Did that answer your old person’s question?

Why? Why did I see it? Or why did I post it?
I saw it because I didn’t get to make the game and was looking for the score. I posted it because I am proud of how hard that team works, and how the coach always plays the entire bench, and how the ninth graders can shoot just as good as the older girls.
Did that answer your old person’s question?
My why is since you didn’t see it, did the coach play the entire bench? How long did he take to get the last five off the bench into the game? But my biggest why is, WHY did someone run the score up like that no matter how good they are and how unskilled the other team is. These high school kids are in their learning part of their lives. How many of the losing team will be back next week. I’m not a Coach but I was a decent basketball player graduating from high school in 1963. We were a decent team and never got beat real bad. We never ran the score up like that because we had a little compassion. To many ways to hold the score within 30-40 points since there is no mercy rule in basketball. My opinion.

My why is since you didn’t see it, did the coach play the entire bench? How long did he take to get the last five off the bench into the game? But my biggest why is, WHY did someone run the score up like that no matter how good they are and how unskilled the other team is. These high school kids are in their learning part of their lives. How many of the losing team will be back next week. I’m not a Coach but I was a decent basketball player graduating from high school in 1963. We were a decent team and never got beat real bad. We never ran the score up like that because we had a little compassion. To many ways to hold the score within 30-40 points since there is no mercy rule in basketball. My opinion.
Oldfolks, I am just reading a few posts on here, saw yours that didn’t make a lick of sense to me, but just wanted to ask you a simple question.
If your kid is leading the 100 meter dash do you tell him to slow down and only win by a little bit so as to not give them a complex from getting beat by a lot? Or tell him to turn around and run backwards for the last 20 meters?
If you think that you are helping the “also ran’s” by letting up on them, you are mistaken.
I want my kid to do his or her best every time and don’t let up.

Oldfolks, I am just reading a few posts on here, saw yours that didn’t make a lick of sense to me, but just wanted to ask you a simple question.
If your kid is leading the 100 meter dash do you tell him to slow down and only win by a little bit so as to not give them a complex from getting beat by a lot? Or tell him to turn around and run backwards for the last 20 meters?
If you think that you are helping the “also ran’s” by letting up on them, you are mistaken.
I want my kid to do his or her best every time and don’t let up.
Makes me wonder about you when you are comparing a basketball game to a running competition in a track meet. The last time I checked, the pros even empt the bench in one sided games. Team sports, football basketball etc vs tennis, dashes, pole vault. Does it make a lick of sense to you now?

Last edited:
Back