How bout those Hedley Owls!!!!!!!!

Everyone is mouthy when they win a game, BUT I don't know why the Owl fan club is bragging! Haha win a big game. And then mouth. Heck y'all play MC this Friday. And I know y'all won't be able to beat them. And then groom in the district no playoff run there... I say Hedley stays home another year. With all that bragging too. And I hear MC is way way down. Maybe groom can beat them this year for once.

As much as I don't like the smack talk for beating a nobody. I wish the best of luck against MC I hope the night owls snatch up a win. As far as MC and Groom, Groom will destroy MC and go home early.

Hope springs eternal for dem Hedley Owls! Hey they have won their last three of five. A powerhouse in the district isn't up to par. Good luck in District play. Your defining moment will be how you play against Motley County this Friday...win and you are probably in the playoffs...Then I will say "How about dem Owls"

Groom is good this year I'll give them that! But you can't always go off of the record they have. I hope they beat MC! I would to see them finally get one. But MC has also played tougher teams. And groom well not so much! And Hedley well what can you say about that team? They win some and loose some but let's see them beat MC this week.. Not going to happen.

As a fan of the Lefors Pirates, who are down some this year I admit, I must say that neither Hedley nor Groom live up to the hype given in this thread. Groom has a few good players, and I realize the center/safety was hurt when we played, but I was not impressed with them that night. As for Hedley, I know it was early in the season, but they were not that impressive either. Motley has played a tougher schedule and has weathered the storm pretty well. I hope that if we are lucky enough to make playoffs again, we can have a rematch with Groom rather than play Motley whom we have not played yet. We learned from that game, and may be able to slip past them if the cards are in our favor.

MC came to play and were well prepared as usual...Looking forward to the showdown in two weeks!
Owls..maybe next year...

The District Champion will be decided in two weeks when the Matadors meet the Tigers...It will be a good game...MC is down some but are still very competitive...Groom has been consistent all year and has a solid team...

Back