Whiteface and miami

Hornet78

Six-man fan
These teams are sitting at 9-0 . They are playing some good football from what I can see . I do not know much about them but can someone please tell me how these teams are ?

Whiteface is good, better than last year imo unless they have had some injuries lately. Miami is just rolling on all cylinders right now. Tough to say how good they are until they play someone on their level (like Follett). I think Miami and Whiteface are 2nd round teams. After that I’m not sure…

Whiteface is good, better than last year imo unless they have had some injuries lately. Miami is just rolling on all cylinders right now. Tough to say how good they are until they play someone on their level (like Follett). I think Miami and Whiteface are 2nd round teams. After that I’m not sure…
Agreed I really think their schedules hurt them when it comes down to a Dog Fight. But I’ve been wrong before.

Both teams are riding on a wave of momentum and confidence. Their playing solid football right now. Now, do I think they're State contenders? No not really but I do think both are more than capable of pulling off an upset if overlooked.

Last edited:
Back