Happy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caprock kid

11-man fan
Good game by both teams. Sad though when Happys coaches are calling the other teams players pieces of sh** and that it's there last game news flash don't get to comfertable next week will be your last week and round ball will be the sport of choice. For you to be the district winner you sure aren't very good.

Oh never mind, should have checked the scores page first. Well Paducah is a good bball school.. Congrats on your season and good luck with basketball. By the way, did you graduate last year?

Anyone that has at least an ounce of class. I understand winning but act like you have done it before I understand supporting your kids but to tell another kid to his face he's a peace of sh** and to be a coach that is no class. So happy loses next week bad because the only one on that team that is ANY good is # 25 and the other coach will find a way to stop him. If their team isn't already to beat up after tonight.

Its sad how you have to teach your kids to play dirty so they can actualy put up a game happy really proved how tough they really are they proved alot tonight even when they playing a team that plays dirty and have reffs that dont know how to ref

IM just excited that I got the pick within 1 point. I guessed Happy by 16. Congrats to the Cowboys.

Texassixman22":1aew0370 said:
Its sad how you have to teach your kids to play dirty so they can actualy put up a game happy really proved how tough they really are they proved alot tonight even when they playing a team that plays dirty and have reffs that dont know how to ref

Your right about one thing refs that can't call a game without taking 30min to figure out what the flag is for. As far as playing dirty I saw it on both sides. But your right it's basketball for us.....see you next week and let me be the first to welcome you to 2013-2014 basketball season.

Caprock kid":339cgufx said:
Texassixman22":339cgufx said:

Your right about one thing refs that can't call a game without taking 30min to figure out what the flag is for. As far as playing dirty I saw it on both sides. But your right it's basketball for us.....see you next week and let me be the first to welcome you to 2013-2014 basketball season.
Happy guys never played dirty once yall guys where kicking facemasking holding and all kinds of stuff but i guess thats what got yall there lastnight and the cowboys answered right back by putting the most points up yall wont be seeing happy in basketball for a couple more weeks

Well I didn't get to make the game but I watched film and honestly didn't see that many penalties. I saw four at the most against Paducah and maybe there was more but wasn't caught on film. But as far as dirty play goes Paducah has never been apart of that! I just believe it was a physical hard fought game between the two teams. I also do believe if Paducah knew how to tackle it would of been a lot closer or maybe even a different outcome. It looked like they were trying to tackle of a bunch of greased pigs! I just want to congratulate Happy on the victory and good luck as y'all go through the rest of the playoffs. Also want to congratulate Paducah on a good season. Y'all proved a lot of naysayers wrong first we weren't suppose to make the playoffs made it. Second we were supposed to get 45d in the first round proved that wrong!

Mr.Blue Sky":3mj02wiy said:
Well I didn't get to make the game but I watched film and honestly didn't see that many penalties. I saw four at the most against Paducah and maybe there was more but wasn't caught on film. But as far as dirty play goes Paducah has never been apart of that! I just believe it was a physical hard fought game between the two teams. I also do believe if Paducah knew how to tackle it would of been a lot closer or maybe even a different outcome. It looked like they were trying to tackle of a bunch of greased pigs! I just want to congratulate Happy on the victory and good luck as y'all go through the rest of the playoffs. Also want to congratulate Paducah on a good season. Y'all proved a lot of naysayers wrong first we weren't suppose to make the playoffs made it. Second we were supposed to get 45d in the first round proved that wrong!
Paducah where kicking holding and facemasking and who knows what else they where doing and it was dumb they their players stil tried to get the ball after the play was over and most of it was coming from #21 and the reffs didnt call anything they could of really hurt someone by face masking them the way they where but other than that Paducah played a good game now the cowboys gotta focus on Grady and work hard in practice but happy also proved how tough the happy cowboys really are a lot was proven last night

Caprock kid":181hnv1y said:
Anyone that has at least an ounce of class. I understand winning but act like you have done it before I understand supporting your kids but to tell another kid to his face he's a peace of sh** and to be a coach that is no class. So happy loses next week bad because the only one on that team that is ANY good is # 25 and the other coach will find a way to stop him. If their team isn't already to beat up after tonight.
yall came out over confident and thats why almost all the cowboys scored on them the only good player yall had was #1 and #22 and they still managed to stop them the number 1 used his size if he wasnt big he wouldnt be so hard to stop but they still stopped him and the #22 just used his speed and we still stopped him

Thats how happy came out on top by stopping them they where big boys out there and they had one guy with speed and happy just fought right back and stayed on top the whole time

Caprock kid":3qtg6wnt said:
Good game by both teams. Sad though when Happys coaches are calling the other teams players pieces of sh** and that it's there last game news flash don't get to comfertable next week will be your last week and round ball will be the sport of choice. For you to be the district winner you sure aren't very good.
thats why they came out on top and your just mad cause you probably from Paducah and we cant be good when the refs dont do their jobs and good luck on yalls first bball game while they make it to semi finals and knowing that yall took their QB out and had to use both the running backs without a QB yall still didnt stop them from losing so when they beat yall with out the QB yall aint very good either and thats why yall in bball and just know yall got beat by basically a sophmore team so they still got 2 years district champs and bi district champs 3 years in a row

Texassixman22":12axr0jw said:
Caprock kid":12axr0jw said:
thats why they came out on top and your just mad cause you probably from Paducah and we cant be good when the refs dont do their jobs and good luck on yalls first bball game while they make it to semi finals and knowing that yall took their QB out and had to use both the running backs without a QB yall still didnt stop them from losing so when they beat yall with out the QB yall aint very good either and thats why yall in bball and just know yall got beat by basically a sophmore team so they still got 2 years district champs and bi district champs 3 years in a row

Wow you're stupid. You must really think Happy is good just go look at the schedule who have they played. Paducah was a good test for them and they almost lost if it wasn't for the refs working at Burger King part time. I really don't know what your calling dirty the fact that Paducah's players were laying them out or the fact that every flag (bedsides 2) were called on the Dragons and as I recall only number 25 and maybe one other scored Happy is a team of young kids who know nothing else but to run (in side tip for other schools) and if I remember right number 22 is only a jr and number one is a sophomore Paducah is only graduating number 36, 21, 33, and 14 so they really won't be all that down next year. So like I said welcome to the 2013-2014 basketball season and good luck.

Exactly if the refs didnt play at burger king part time they would have actually called all the penaltys paducah should have got and happy would have been done early and they beat yall without a QB thats the reason they kept running and a yeah young group of kids beat yall so they must know more than yall do and they only losing 2 guys and just notice yall got beat by a young group of kids and without a QB and i know happy is good that why yall are playing basketball and happy still playing football if yall where so good yall wouldve beat happy. Happy out played yall in every way possible thats why they came out on top i mean Paducah is a good team but they where not good enough to beat happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back