Dedicated team broadcasts

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
As I get started working on the broadcasts page, I'd like to compile a list of dedicated team broadcasts that I can automatically program into the page. This way, those team's broadcasts will always show on the page, without them having to manually add them from week to week.

For example, we know Happy Sports Network will be broadcasting every single one of Happy's games so we can go ahead and add their broadcast link to the page every time a game is added to Happy's schedule.

That being said, if you know of any broadcasts, audio or video, that will be live for any teams every week, please let me know about those. It will just make all our lives easier so we're not having to manually check to make sure they're there every week.

As I get started working on the broadcasts page, I'd like to compile a list of dedicated team broadcasts that I can automatically program into the page. This way, those team's broadcasts will always show on the page, without them having to manually add them from week to week.

For example, we know Happy Sports Network will be broadcasting every single one of Happy's games so we can go ahead and add their broadcast link to the page every time a game is added to Happy's schedule.

That being said, if you know of any broadcasts, audio or video, that will be live for any teams every week, please let me know about those. It will just make all our lives easier so we're not having to manually check to make sure they're there every week.
Allen Academy Rams full season will be broadcast at allenacademyrams.com

Back