Broadcasts

sixmanfan2007

Six-man expert
I just wish to thank all the schools or individuals that are taking the time to post links to either video or audio broadcasts of their games. Since I have night blindness I am no longer able to travel to watch games, at least I am able to listen or watch streams of the games.
I also want to thank Mike for adding this feature.
It is real simple to add your broadcast, all you need it the provider of the stream and the url of the play button.
I am sure you are aware that Texas1aFan has audio streams and also links to schools that have streams, although some of them no longer work . Rankin has video streams of games but I am not sure if they do every game. Groom used to do video streams but the url link no longer works and I think sixmania sometimes does video streams of their games.
Once again, Thank you.
This is the link that Mike has provided;

Thank you for your post 007. I'm pretty much in the same boat with you. I've not been told I have night blindness (need to get any eye exam, on SS and Medicare, keep putting it off). I'll be 67 before the seasons over. I noticed a couple of years ago driving at night on busy 2 lane highways cars coming at me lights caused me to squint, even shut one eye as they got close, or look off as they passed. Constant lights in the rear view mirrors have a similar effect.
So, I owe a Big Thanks to Jule Elrod of the Microplex News in Eastland Texas. For broadcasting the Strawn games for the last 10 years or better, and, learning the last three years or so to stream them, to near perfection now. Kudos also to this years announcers Roscoe/Rescee (for coming back again) and his son Ryen.
I do have an out so to speak. Leaving a SHS home game I can head straight down 16 to Hogtown (Desdemona), hang a left through Lingleville to the edge of Stephenville. All fairly straight roads with good shoulders and almost no traffic at 9-10-11 on a Friday night. Then down the west loop and down 377 a couple of miles to CR 123, and home. Which is why I'll be in Strawn this Friday night!
I've hesitated to add this link as the official announcement didn't happen until late last week and has not yet this week. But, if you read the page linked below, it says the Microplex News is streaming all of the SHS regular season games this year. They have all so far. So, I think this week's game vs Sidney will be streamed, they said it would at the end of last week's broadcast.
The Hounds are the underdawgs by 1 point, per this site. It might be a good game.

Oops! Wrong link, one I sent my daughter earlier, maybe of interest here so I'll leave it.

Watch the game here, I think.

Thank you for your post 007. I'm pretty much in the same boat with you. I've not been told I have night blindness (need to get any eye exam, on SS and Medicare, keep putting it off). I'll be 67 before the seasons over. I noticed a couple of years ago driving at night on busy 2 lane highways cars coming at me lights caused me to squint, even shut one eye as they got close, or look off as they passed. Constant lights in the rear view mirrors have a similar effect.
So, I owe a Big Thanks to Jule Elrod of the Microplex News in Eastland Texas. For broadcasting the Strawn games for the last 10 years or better, and, learning the last three years or so to stream them, to near perfection now. Kudos also to this years announcers Roscoe/Rescee (for coming back again) and his son Ryen.
I do have an out so to speak. Leaving a SHS home game I can head straight down 16 to Hogtown (Desdemona), hang a left through Lingleville to the edge of Stephenville. All fairly straight roads with good shoulders and almost no traffic at 9-10-11 on a Friday night. Then down the west loop and down 377 a couple of miles to CR 123, and home. Which is why I'll be in Strawn this Friday night!
I've hesitated to add this link as the official announcement didn't happen until late last week and has not yet this week. But, if you read the page linked below, it says the Microplex News is streaming all of the SHS regular season games this year. They have all so far. So, I think this week's game vs Sidney will be streamed, they said it would at the end of last week's broadcast.
The Hounds are the underdawgs by 1 point, per this site. It might be a good game.

Oops! Wrong link, one I sent my daughter earlier, maybe of interest here so I'll leave it.

Watch the game here, I think.
Hopefully you put on Mike's broadcast page. I think on the Facebook page it is video

Hopefully you put on Mike's broadcast page.

Last edited:
Back