Broadcast page

You left off the Richland Springs vs Bronte live streaming telecast at

sansabaradio.com

That's assuming they are going to broadcast this playoff game. They broadcast last week's game with Sidney. Currently at the web page, they have all the San Saba games available. You will not know until late in the week if is a go. I tried many times last week and only got a phone recording, and then, around thirty minutes before kick-off, there it was.

sansabaradio.com

That's assuming they are going to broadcast this playoff game. They broadcast last week's game with Sidney. Currently at the web page, they have all the San Saba games available. You will not know until late in the week if is a go. I tried many times last week and only got a phone recording, and then, around thirty minutes before kick-off, there it was.
That is what I have observed also.

I guess it's semi official now. Microplex News live stream Greyhound Football takes you to the SHS facebook page. 6hth post down says SHS - Trent. But not that it's going to be broadcast.

https://www.microplexnews.com/ Which takes you to the SHS FB page.

MN has streamed every game this year but Newcastle, poor internet reception. All season sponsored by Mary's CFS, NY Hill, more. Post season, SHS ISD FB, no sponsors. Thanks to Julie Elrod, Reece Sparks and Riyen.

sansabaradio.com

Richland Springs Coyote Booster Club says that San Saba Radio should broadcast the game

Back