Happy vs WD

Tigerslayer

11-man fan
I think White Deer will pull a upset on them. Don't think happy will be ready for them to come out and hit them. Although WD may be very soft and scared to play them. Ive seen that happen whenever they play someone who can absolutely destroy them. It all depends how they want to come out and play.

Hhhhmmmmmmm.........I'm thinking WD starts their fifth quarter post game activity right after halftime, which is when the game will end with Happy winning big, and I mean BIG, BIG.
No offense to the WD players/team. They've looked outstanding againsts subpar and below mediocre teams, looked barely average against the first decent team they played (Follett), now the real season starts, and everyone is about to see them for what they are.
IF The Toy works correctly, they will drop in the rankings like a rock falling off a cliff these next couple weeks.

This really isn’t even worth arguing about anymore. Happy will 45 Whitedeer, McLean, and Miami. If you think any different from that you probably haven’t seen Happy play.

TheMaskedVigilante":1g6pml5k said:
This really isn’t even worth arguing about anymore. Happy will 45 Whitedeer, McLean, and Miami. If you think any different from that you probably haven’t seen Happy play.
Have you even seen any of them play??

Color me surprised......I was wrong............
Just drove by the field, with 2:31 left in the half the score was Happy 16, WD 14.
I truly expected Happy to run away with this one in the first half..........

Happy played terrible turned the ball over like 8 times and still handled them with all the turnovers.. happys turnovers mostly where self inflicted not caused by WD

frenchcowboy":ris1uzgr said:
Happy played terrible turned the ball over like 8 times and still handled them with all the turnovers.. happys turnovers mostly where self inflicted not caused by WD

That can be costly in the playoff's. Only two weeks left to work on fumblefingers. Execution or out then.

This was a fun game to watch and the score in the first half didn't reflect how dominate happy was but for the 4 turnovers. Yes they are part of the game but it caused a 30 point swing, as whitedeer never really stopped happy except for one time the entire game. White deer no doubt put up a good fight for 2 quarters but lost by 44 as expected

Happy had 4-5 fumbles that affected them and happy still won by 44 points. If happy didn’t have the turnovers like they did the game forsure would have been over by half.

Blue Bird":kil7hy70 said:
What happened to WD dropping like a rock in the rankings?

Notice I said "IF the Toy works correctly" earlier. It's always been a work in progress since I've followed six man football, and from time to time Granger has found flaws that he fixed and it worked better.
We will see this week........if McLean beats WD, like I think they will, WD's ranking will drop like a rock. Not sure how the TOY works exactly, but let's say McLean 45's WD.......right now WD is picked by 36.....that looks like an 81 point difference.......
Again, if it works like it appears, and I know I am missing some of Granger's formula.....WD should drop down to around the mid to upper 40's in ranking.........which is where they really should be now. They did beat a good Motley County team, but besides Follett (who were handling them easily before weather put a stop to the game) and Happy (who shot themselves in the proverbial foot with their first half turnovers before running away in the second half), WD has not played anyone with a winning record.
Nothing against the kids or the program.....they are a young team, and a year or two away from being a true powerhouse able to take on all comers.
Just my opinion............

I never changed my mind I was asking his opinion and ill ask as many times as I want!!.. This gets old the better team will win on the field so let's wait and see. I think Mclean is good but can't stand them.. Groom will end up in the playoffs after they beat silverton so at this point does it really matter...

Back