DISTRICT 16 Cherokee,Rochelle or Richland Springs

If Oglesby can stay healthy… no one in the East will want to see them in the playoffs
I think there are probably several that would be more than willing to see if they're as good as a lot of people are making them out to be.... I was at the Oglesby/May game, nothing against may(I know they are plagued by injury and a small number of upper classmen) but that was not much of a game! Oglesby is good but they're definitely not "have everyone shaking in their boots scared to play them" Good!

I think there are probably several that would be more than willing to see if they're as good as a lot of people are making them out to be.... I was at the Oglesby/May game, nothing against may(I know they are plagued by injury and a small number of upper classmen) but that was not much of a game! Oglesby is good but they're definitely not "have everyone shaking in their boots scared to play them" Good!
What's your team that would be so excited to "see how good" they're?

Bold statement !!!!
Who ever wins this district will make it to the Big Dance.
They will make it only if their kicking game is a go, they keep their self-control and not be drawn into revenge against the other team when the

other team starts the fight or activity, they realize they may not always have impartial refs and rise above the refs feeble attempt to control the

game with their strange/horrible/blind/ calls, and they use more of the team more of the team for offence. Also, remember as you go into playoffs:

the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Oglesby is overdue to win some meaningful playoff games but on the other hand they have won so few playoff games in the last ten years who knows what they are capable of. I see a tossup with any playoff team they face until they prove otherwise.

Oglesby is overdue to win some meaningful playoff games but on the other hand they have won so few playoff games in the last ten years who knows what they are capable of. I see a tossup with any playoff team they face until they prove otherwise.
This year team is in its 4th year under Dixon leadership .The Tigers have been knocked out in the 3rd round of the playoffs the last 3 years.Richland got them twice and Oakwood last year.The Tigers will be one of the last team standing in December from the east..

Back