Coaching Carousel

Heck yeah it was plan all along, heck rankin also just completed the sale of a team bus to RS just a week or so before Jerry burkhart was spotted on campus in RS!! This guy orchestrated the coaching changes and purchase of team bus all from way out west in Rankin!!!! Genius

Heck yeah it was plan all along, heck rankin also just completed the sale of a team bus to RS just a week or so before Jerry burkhart was spotted on campus in RS!! This guy orchestrated the coaching changes and purchase of team bus all from way out west in Rankin!!!! Genius

This situation has been fun to watch from a distance. RS has been doing their very best to stack their team with athletes for a good shot at another state title. This last move has backfired in their collective faces. One step forward and three steps back. I say three steps back because the best Rigdon athlete was going to be a 7th grader. That could have been a lot future wins.

The UIL declared Landon to be ineligible for a year, I'm thinking that the UIL will have to review his situation and declare him eligible, at the very least.

Jones26":3cvsxklq said:
Strawn was looking for a coach at coaching school. So I hope nobody thinks that Strawn just created a job to get some kids. They were needing a coach. Just thought I would point that out.
I sent an email to the Strawn ISD office this morning inquiring if the district had hired an assistant coach in the last two weeks and their response was no. So unless Strawn is still in the courting phase Rigdon doesn't appear headed to Strawn.

Blue Bird":hhzq4mfm said:

The UIL declared Landon to be ineligible for a year, I'm thinking that the UIL will have to review his situation and declare him eligible, at the very least.

Why?
They already reviewed it and the punishment was one year sitting out. How does moving change that? It doesn't

6manfamily":1am4aw9g said:
Hummmmmm.......I need to sell some classic cars, a bull dozer and trailers. Reckon he could help me with that?

FCSA football":3nudyr1c said:
6manfamily":3nudyr1c said:
Hummmmmm.......I need to sell some classic cars, a bull dozer and trailers. Reckon he could help me with that?

Probably so he is a fast talker and a pretty good negotiator I hear!! Let’s see if he can convince Rigdon to stay and let his boys help win Him a title!!

Texlonghorn75":3l9xtj4w said:
Jones26":3l9xtj4w said:
Strawn was looking for a coach at coaching school. So I hope nobody thinks that Strawn just created a job to get some kids. They were needing a coach. Just thought I would point that out.
I sent an email to the Strawn ISD office this morning inquiring if the district had hired an assistant coach in the last two weeks and their response was no. So unless Strawn is still in the courting phase Rigdon doesn't appear headed to Strawn.

Heard thru grapevine he is staying on as assistant in Richland With Jerry Burkhart as the A/D and head Coach!! So with the kids of the valley b-ball coach that they hired plus the rigdon boys and at some point The Burkhart kid, this team looks to be Deeeeep and Stacked with talent!!! Number 9 for the coyotes???

Heard thru grapevine he is staying on as assistant in Richland With Jerry Burkhart as the A/D and head Coach!! So with the kids of the valley b-ball coach that they hired plus the rigdon boys and at some point The Burkhart kid, this team looks to be Deeeeep and Stacked with talent!!! Number 9 for the coyotes???[/quote]

Stacked is right! Sounds like a fun year for the Coyotes. I'm surprised that Rigdon decided to stay but it will be good for those boys to grow some roots and not have to move again. When will Burkhart kid be eligible?

drfootball88":1zvxgtbv said:
Heard thru grapevine he is staying on as assistant in Richland With Jerry Burkhart as the A/D and head Coach!! So with the kids of the valley b-ball coach that they hired plus the rigdon boys and at some point The Burkhart kid, this team looks to be Deeeeep and Stacked with talent!!! Number 9 for the coyotes???

Stacked is right! Sounds like a fun year for the Coyotes. I'm surprised that Rigdon decided to stay but it will be good for those boys to grow some roots and not have to move again. When will Burkhart kid be eligible?[/quote]

I’ve heard October

Devil's_advocate":1moh6l2l said:
https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/sports/high-school/2019/07/30/coach-jerry-burkhart-returns-richland-springs-football-jamie-rigdon/1862909001/

So let’s see if this swings the pre season Rankings any?

Devil's_advocate":3gr7hbep said:
https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/sports/high-school/2019/07/30/coach-jerry-burkhart-returns-richland-springs-football-jamie-rigdon/1862909001/
What a circus. I remember the Gordon fiasco.

drfootball88":3t4swhlb said:

Stacked is right! Sounds like a fun year for the Coyotes. I'm surprised that Rigdon decided to stay but it will be good for those boys to grow some roots and not have to move again. When will Burkhart kid be eligible?[/quote]
Sounds like Burkhart and Richland Springs are back to Happy Days again while Tipton got screwed and Rigdon got the shaft. All in the quest to win a few more games possibly State? The school board should be held accountable for this ridiculous circus, residents should vote in some responsible Adults next board election. Parents need to be aware that education oi their children is not the foremost objective of the Richland Springs ISD. Rochelle ISD should start seeing more transfers in.

Back